• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colyn

Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

jacqulina

hi
i cant login to the lex it wont accept my password anymore could you help plz thankyou

Colyn

Ok the Login issue should be sorted out now ... sorry for the inconvenience but we had to do an extensive overhaul of the LEX.
Come see CSX Play

Kabuto23

Kabuto23 I sent an e-mail earlier before finding this I hope I'm not causing too much trouble.  :-[
Speed never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you.
-Jeremy Clarkson

chrisvin1970

Jeronij, I still have not received my confirmation. Username - chrisvin1970
email is - chrisvin1970@yahoo.com

Thank you.

BarbyW

I have activated your LEX account, chrisvin1970
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

dwayner

Hi, just joined a few weeks ago, I tried to get onto the Lex and is says I have not received any confirmation email. My username is dwayner 

BarbyW

You are activated now, dwayner, and can access the LEX.

dwayner

KANE

I got the LEX registration e-mail and I followed the link but I just got that monkey and the message said I was already active. Why can't I activate my account?

"If you find yourself locked in a fair fight then you haven't planned it correctly" -Colonel Kila Wallace of the Royal Marines

BarbyW

I have activated your account and you will be able to log in when it is re opened

Colyn

The LEX is still locked and will open in a few hours ... please be patient.
Come see CSX Play

KANE

Quote from: barbyw on April 20, 2007, 02:28:04 PM
I have activated your account and you will be able to log in when it is re opened

Thank You! :)

edit: Well that's just great! now that I'm registered, I'll have to wait a entire month to use the LEX!

"If you find yourself locked in a fair fight then you haven't planned it correctly" -Colonel Kila Wallace of the Royal Marines

Colyn

The LEX is now open again and I want to thank those that donated ... we will keep on watching the resource useage and LOCKOUTS will happen as and when as needed.
Come see CSX Play

RJ Chint

Whenever I try to activate my account a monkey comes up. :'( I did get the email message but when i click on the link a monkey/gorilla comes up saying it was the wrong information :angrymore:

callagrafx

Moved this to the right place AND activated your account manually, so no more tears....Log in and enjoy. 

P.S.  Did you also register RJ Chit too?  If so can I remove that account?
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

hyperspunk

Registered with hyperspunk and have not recieved confirmation e-mail ... thanks.

BarbyW

jade64

Hello Jeronij,

Thank you, for mailing me.  :thumbsup:
But i still get the monkey  ()what()

What went wrong?

I have manually activated your account.

You are right, probably the activation email was filtered somewhere ;-D

I hope everything works now. You can register to the SC4D forums if you need further help about the LEX. We have a board exclusively for it ;-)

Best regards

Jeronij

jeronij

I would swear I have activated the member jade01 in the LEX  %confuso

Could one of the proper LEX moderator please check this ?  ;D
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary