• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayo

Brilliant  :P Love the rural areas and the forested areas  :thumbsup:
I'm back

kimcar

&apls &apls Super landscaping my friend. The pics of that curve road at every season`s is just wow. Yep a true artist . It`s always a pleasure to see your work . Have fun with your project. :thumbsup:

Badsim

Well , after the botanical precisions , some snow precisions ....

@Ennedi ; you're right , the snowcapped Mod can't be used with the newer Cycledogg terrains texture (I'm using Italia , the same than you , after have criticised this last one in your MD !  $%Grinno$% ) . I  keep it out my Plugins and use it just the time to take pictures ... these Mods aren't compatible but not enough incompatible to do not run together (no CTD ) .The only impact is the disappearing of Italia's textures ... but who cares , under the snow ?   :P

@BoKriF , you need ( and for many others reasons than just snow ) to download the Buggi's Extra Cheats DLL , I can give you a link where you'll find the link to download it from SC4Devotion ,  http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1292.0     , but I can't take time to explain you there how to use it for all its applications ... make a search here and at Simtropolis . You'll not regret it . ;)
When you'll have found the SNOW code , enter it once and snow will magically appear with elevation varations following the seasons ... to remove it , enter the code a second time .

Thanks for these new comments , jayo I'm glad to find you there 'cause I need to say that your new CJ at simtropolis is terrific ! Show it here , please !  :P

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

NikNik

What a great updates) Badsim!
Great how you filled in that corner 93 pages back!).
Your landscaping skills are jawdropping too. Great to see how that road winds up towards the TV broadcast station. I certainly do not envie the service engineer who drives up the mountainous snow laden path up in the winter. That winterscene is awsome, wish I was skieng again.

My 4.2 Gig of downloads realy slows the game. I used to download everything that was worth downloading. However due to a crack down of my PC and an ENORMOUS RL syndrome I have not been around to playing in months now. Probably I will have lost some of my skills and I will never ever have yours. If you still do want to see some of my stuff, I have some here and there in the show us your.... section.

Take care, ami.

Nik-Nik

Ennedi

Quote from: Badsim on November 02, 2007, 04:50:29 AM
@Ennedi ; you're right , the snowcapped Mod can't be used with the newer Cycledogg terrains texture (I'm using Italia , the same than you , after have criticised this last one in your MD !  $%Grinno$% ) . I  keep it out my Plugins and use it just the time to take pictures ... these Mods aren't compatible but not enough incompatible to do not run together (no CTD ) .The only impact is the disappearing of Italia's textures ... but who cares , under the snow ?   :P

Thank you, that's an important infomation for me, I didn't check it yet! :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

tkirch

Wow what great seasonal pictures.  You really put us right into there.  I actually felt the temperature change.  Keep it up just great work.

Pat

BadSim wow you are not only a master of the LE but a true Nature Man.... The rivers, mountains, rocks, trees and everything in general WOW OMG just soo stunning you have done a great justice here........  Badsim you have a wonderful collection of props there and i agree with you about what you said about wanting to look around the BSC private exchange, now that would be such an honor and i couldnt agree more with you on that... God i soo would love to see whats there as well..... See you next update my friend - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat56

Hello Badsim, I did not come here for a long time, but you are always as creative and your imagination knows no bounds.
Your three last updates are great and you are not clumsy handling of all these trees ...  ;)
I have not played SimCity since 2 months or less, but every time I come to see AntigOne, I told myself that I must start over
... Maybe one day ...

Have a nice day ... To soon Mr Badsim! ! !  :thumbsup:

capo

I really see some top class rural scenes here, excellent work! I just love it when someone actually puts effort into their forests. It's easy to install a simple mod and spread trees everywhere, but on your pictures you can see that every bush, tree, road or whatever is carefully planned. This must have taken you a lot of work

I take my hat of for you sir

The complete history of Evergem ->My Mayor Diary <-
Come and visit Paroch Plein!

squidi

i have to thank you for showing us your beautiful work
your city is an inspiration for me and i forgot everything i saw before
there is not even 1 tile in ur city i could not like so absolutly awsom what you did on LE

i cant say something that didnt said here before but after the comment of my picture i thought i should thank you here for the work that inspired me

Badsim

Hi ,

Sorry , replies another day ... It took me 5 hours to take/resize/convert and upload these pictures to Imageshack which has been particularly slow & tiresome today !  $%Grinno$%

Seasons at Meygal ( National natural park of ....)

One of the small Tourism Offices of the park ... this farm (MBEAR 's Palazzio Bufalini ) is an historic farm that you can visit ...

Spring set ...

Summer set ...

Autumn ...

Winter set ... my favorite .

All this large city tile will be a part of the park . I'm progressing very slowly ... and has never been so near the feeling to paint something . I'll propably need a month to change the whole forest and maybe built a ski resort . I'm currently checking all "material" available for that purpose and what's doable with it ... If I'm not satisfied with , I'll give up though ... %wrd

To the next (for replies ... ) ;)

Edit ; Wait a few minutes please , I'm correcting missing/duplicated pictures ... with Fileden.com .

Edit N°2 ; that's done ...

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Air6

Amazing !!! Simply amazing !!! I can't say other.

pvarcoe

Badsim, I am speechless.
You have outdone yourself.

That is the best collection of rural shots I have ever seen!

The river is excellent. My only wish, is that a set of grey rocks could be created for us to work with.
Most rocks are either a bit too white, to brown, or we have the the mossy green ones.
I think the ones you have used are the best available, but I always long for more options.

Those ruins are very imaginative. Nice use of an unusual lot.
I love your sue of seasonal trees and snow.
I think your snow shots are the most realistic ones I have seen.

I believe I shall go back and look at this set of shots one more time.
They are just too good!

Thanks for sharing them with us.
Phil

thundercrack83

I...I...I don't know what to say!

I'm with Phil--speechless. I really don't know how you do it, my friend. Incredible work. Absolutely incredible!

rooker1

It's amazing, you can do landscapes just as well as you can do cities.  Some of those shots are just breath taking.  I like the small details as always.  The campers, the bee hives, the ruins house, all are great touches and what makes your pictures always so good.  It will be good to see what you can come up with for a ski resort.  I know there isn't much out there, but I know you think of something.  I can't wait.

&apls &apls &apls &apls

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

calibanX

This is fantastic. What a great update. The levitating hay bales are a nice touch ;) Are those bee colonies? Too cool.
Where City and Country Flow Together

figui

excellent  &apls &apls
your skills on landscaping are really admirable! great pics you shared, incredible work  &apls &apls

mauricio.
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

Pat

Badsim you are truely gifted my friend wow!!!!!!!!!!!! just WOW i dont know what else to say......

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

emilin

That is... wow! I'm so happy you have decided to make these rural scenaries. They are soooooooo beautyful!

&apls &apls &apls &apls

One thing comes to mind though: the snow showing through the transparent water surface looks a little like an aquarium. I supposed it could be attributed to the extremly CRYSTAL clear waters around AntigOne. And that would be a good explanation too, but it would be absoulutly awesome if there was some way to make it look like the stream was partially frozen in the winter, wouldn't it? Ah well... one can always dream. ;D

PS. I guess you proved your point with the pink flowers - but they still look silly over at Islas Gemas - but that's MY problem ;D

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

bat

Welcome to page 37!

That is a very beautiful looking national park there! Awesome pictures of it! :thumbsup:

Looking forward to more...