• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cali

hope to see ya soon ;D
"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

Kokopelli

The meal was wonderful, the wine outstanding and the company couldn't be beat. Thank you to Elektra, thurndercrak83 and Fred_Ginger for attending and thank you again Badsim for this wonderful city. Have a wonderful summer and we will await the return of AnitgOne in the fall.

jeronij

Chapeau :thumbsup:!!!
Fantastic apotheosis my friend. Superb.

Impatiently waiting for September to arrive..... :-\
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

guurgkud

this is my first time here.. and i must say.... WOW.

this is truly a masterpiece. Will definitely be back to catch up on it (i could only read the first half because it was just too much :P). Will be back for sure!!  :) :thumbsup:
]http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=7083.0]

Come discover its mysteries...
Tristania // Revisited

Emperor Stormont

This is the first time I have seen this MD and it has been a wonderful experience to read and view. The work, effort and detail is truly stunning and everything goes together so wonderfully.  I adore this style of MD and city design and attempt to do things like wise in my MD, I'm still developing my skills though. I have taken alot from this MD and most pleased that I searched for it.

I look forward to seeing you back with future updates in a few months and kindest regards.

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

Alek King of SC4

Beautifull, magical city.  I do want to raise a concern with you that has nothing to do with your city.  I myself have had this issue, and I know BourneID as well.  It appears this is on a large tile.  When you get to 70-80% full on large tiles with soooo much custom content and props, i have encountered a max where i lose detail and don't have enough memory to load and this is on a p4 with 1gig so make sure you have a heavy duty system, this city is too great to lose

Pat

Badsim a very tasteful update wow. What a feast of the eyes great work.
I so cant wait for september to roll around for the next update. - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

kibblewitbit

wow! one of the best cjs ive ever seen
love the mix between old and new &apls

M4346

Quote from: Kokopelli on April 01, 2007, 08:27:02 PMHave a wonderful summer and we will await the return of AnitgOne in the fall.

You mean in the spring! :P At least, the South African spring (Southern Hemisphere).

So, yeah, I guess it's still 2 seasons away until Badsim's return! :'( :'(

Until then! Good luck!

- Marius
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Badsim

Quote from: Alek King of SC4 on April 15, 2007, 06:16:02 PM
...  I do want to raise a concern with you that has nothing to do with your city.  I myself have had this issue, and I know BourneID as well.  It appears this is on a large tile.  When you get to 70-80% full on large tiles with soooo much custom content and props, i have encountered a max where i lose detail and don't have enough memory to load and this is on a p4 with 1gig so make sure you have a heavy duty system, this city is too great to lose

I'm perfectly conscious about this problem to come ... I already have difficulties with nightligths using the "natural" daytime . At present , I just would like to know if there is a limitation by the game itself . My PC is an ATHLON64 / 2GHz / 3 Go RAM ...  AntiGone was built first on a medium tile , but (as a childish whim , desiring to see all my stuff on the same view ...) ,I decided last year to build it again on a large tile . At this time , I think it is only 30 % full  and the speed game is already very slow . I don't use SC4DatPacker because of my intensive use of LotEditor ... but I trust future , thinking I'll need at least 3 other years to achieve AntiGone , I will have a new computer from there ... ;)

Again ,thank you all for these great comments and enthusiasm ...because of them ,  it's harder than usual for me to "abandon" this work for 6 months .
Truly. :(

Untill July ( at this time the touristic season will be at its higher so then , I think you'll not see me at all ) I've got still any time for these forums ... I have also to clean up seriousely my Plugins : 2,2 Go with at least 25% useless .

I take this occasion to post 4 pictures about my first attempts with photoshoping ( CS2 and PSP7 ) . Untill now , I always said that I wasn't a great fan of photoshoping , but since marcszar's pictures ...  ;D ... it was looking so easy , but in fact that requesting a lot of subtlety , and maybe for nothing; depending to your own screens configuration . ::)

#1 - End of a summer day ... the sun is falling and a storm is arriving...

#2 - Ooops! Lightning was very close ... we use to say that it never falls twice at the same place ... hmmm.... sure ?

#3 - Big cities never sleep ...

#4 - Just for fun ... a come back to the first picture of this MD .

Maybe some other surprises to come .... who knows ? ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

vester

I would say that AntigOne stands for: Must see.

Not only are you good with SC4, but also PhotoShop !?!

M4346

YAY!  &hlp

lol

And here I was, thinking that I am going to have to wait forever until the next glimpse of your SC4 expertise, and suddenly...

Bang!

and I not only get to see that, but also your expertise in Photoshop!  &apls &apls

Well done, and those images are looking great!  ;D

Looking forward to some other, possible, surprise! :P
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Antoine

wooooooooow omg you're the best

guurgkud

wow.... just... wow.    :thumbsup:
]http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=7083.0]

Come discover its mysteries...
Tristania // Revisited

thundercrack83

I can only second what has been said already. Fantastic work, as always! I can't wait to see more our your surprises, my friend!

rooker1

Great work on those pictures with the photoshoping.  Maybe it is a must to learn this program.  I think I'll may give it a second try. &mmm

Robin   :thumbsup:

Call me Robin, please.

Flipside

Hey! What a pleasant surprise, more pics.  ;D

Excellent as always.

emilin

Very nice subtle editing. I like the "summer nights in the city" pics the most.

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

HabLeUrG

Okey, I watched all your MD and let me tell you this.......................

THIS IS SIMPLY AWESOME!!!! I think one of the best CJ i ever seen  :o :o :o

Your lotting skills are amazing, cant believe thats sim city 4, your lots make it looks soo realistic.
I don't know why I haven't watched this before what stupid I was, lol  :D

Took me an hour to check all the diarie, by detail to detail and im amazed, i think that hour was the best of the week  ;D

Absolute will keep an eye to this master piece, you deserve the best my friend  :thumbsup: &apls &apls

Air6

The photoshoping of the picture 3 is excellent. This is my favourite. Good luck for the touristic season... I hope that you not work too much :P