• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

St Andrews - 10th October 2011 - Small Heath still lives!

Started by Reikhardt, March 01, 2011, 02:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reikhardt

Replies:

ricardomiranda: Thank you sir!

Skimbo:  :)   Don't have to say much more  :P

Just a view night shots of West Heath before we move on from the area:

Thanks for viewing and commenting!

Next up: Some random nature scenes I've been working on!

wallasey

Fantastic night shots, possibly one of the best night imagery selections I've seen for a good while!

This update really showed how eclectic your building set really is. The mixture of Euro and US bonds well.

I really liked the wharf area and the church.

bat

noahclem

Wow, your use of MMPs in the last update was just phenomenal!  &apls &apls  Battery Point is my favorite area but the beach looks very nice as well. More recently, great job with the night views of the area  :thumbsup:

nbvc

Tomas Neto

ricardomiranda

Great night shots, nice job you have here Reikhardt

Terring7

The photo editing and the road lights makes a really spooky environment ???
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Reikhardt

First off, my sincere apologies for the lack of updates, I was called up to jury service for nearly 3 months and I have had very little time for gaming. Hope to get back to more regular releases in the near future!

Replies:

wallasey: Thank you for the kind comments! I was really pleased with how the night shots came out, It took quite a while of playing with mods to get that look.

bat: Many thanks sir!

noah: Thanks Noah, glad you like it!

nbvc: Cheers!

Tomas Neto: Many thanks!

ricardomiranda: Thank you!

Elias: Thanks! I haven't edited the photos too much, that blue/ green tinge to the lights is actually from a mod, although you'll have to excuse me not remembering off the top of my head which one, I have been away for some time  ;)

Not a proper update I'm afraid, just a small collection of a very unfinished area I was experimenting with. In no way are these finished standard shots, so please be kind  ::)

Thanks for viewing and commenting. Should be able to update again with normal regularity!

noahclem

Nice update Reikhardt! I was here earlier but was in a hurry so didn't have a chance to leave a comment.

Really nice job with the waterfalls again, they always remind me of a place in Siilijoki that's in need of your expertise ;)  Quite the interesting terrain mod as well and a very nice job with the MMPs. I'm glad to here St Andrews should be seeing regular updates soon!

wallasey

Glad to see it's still with us!

I really like how your small islands have turned out, the flora and water work well together. Interesting terrain mod you have going on there.

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Framly

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team