• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Country Ranch House

Started by D66, March 16, 2007, 06:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D66

Moved this project from the Georgia Lynn's thread.  I have made more progress on this one. Added the roof and changed a few textures.  This will be a farm/ranch and possibly a reward, not sure yet.  Comments and suggestions always welcome and appreciated.

D66

Made some more progress on this one today. 

jacqulina

beautifull work a great addition to the game very nice work and detail &apls &apls

Citynut

ok I like the new additions to this - looking really good - cant wait to see the finished
I'm nutty and I Bat and they're coming for me with the white coats again

D66

Thank you. I think I'm finished with this one.  Comments and suggestions before I get this one rendered?

metasmurf

Wow i love this one. Maybe some colour variations for a series of farmlots ? :) That would be sweet. I love the roof textures and the nightlightning is very realistic, not overdone!

kimcar

:shocked2:   Great looking one my friend. The final result is the right one. Great job &apls

Gaston

Fantastic work!    One suggestion.    I noticed that the roof over the porch changes pitch below the dormer windows.    IMHO, this should be just a bit more defined or pronounced.    I have seen similar designs that the change in pitch is a bit more noticable.   Once again, it is just a suggestion.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

NikNik

Great work. very nice nightlighting! great texturing on the wooden walls of the barn!
Well done.

So let me see, some comments:
Okay here we go:
What I liked about the initial lot is that the small building is a stable. The bigger one is then a barn, but nobody could live or work in a stable and barn alone. So either one had to be redone. You chose for the smaller building, but now it has lost the stables, which I liked very much. Maybe add the stables to one side of the barn again? Hey, what would a country ranch be without stables?

just my two cents.

Nik-Nik

bat

Citynut

wow very nicely done - the nightliting is spectacular, very realistic - well done
I'm nutty and I Bat and they're coming for me with the white coats again

jacqulina

i cant wait for this one too,beautifull work will you be doing more of these buildings to add to the ranch house a bi like a modular ranch

jacqulina

sorry to double post i just wondered how this project is coming along

D66

Sorry about the lack of an update...(RLS) but the ranch house is in the lotting phase right now...I will update with some pics as soon as I have some.  Thank you for your interest Jacky..it's appreciated very much.

jacqulina

oh wow thats great news i cant wait also will you be making add ons to go with it caus that would be fantastic

D66

What type of add-ons are you wanting?  I'm sure I can come up with something :thumbsup:

vester

When I first saw this I thought that it would be something for you Jacky!!! Just your style.

jacqulina

hi my friend let me see,fences,barns,stables,all the things that you would have to build a ranch up yourself in the game if you know what i mean all in the same texture its a beautifull texture,that would be so nice if you could im allways needing different things for my cj,thankyou.i just dont like to keep asking or pestering you great people.
vester you know it my friend

cooldeaf

Madly I find idea house mad. :thumbsup:

Starmanw402007

Awesome work there with that house. Keep Up the great work!

Your Friend;
Mayor Of Steven's Point & Maxiston
(Proud To Be Cities Of Sim Nation!)
Your Friend;
Mayor Of Steven's Point & Maxiston
(Proud To Be Cities Of Sim Nation!)