• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Missing Dependency?

Started by u.mueller, July 20, 2009, 04:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

u.mueller

Dear AC team,

I have a (probably stooopid) question:

Recently I downloaded the RMIP-2 (4) and ACB-VLT (2) sets to build an airport within one of my cities. I have built the airport according to a tutorial I found on this site.

A part of my airport has a business jet apron with walkways leading to it. However the business jets do not see to appear... The same applies the Cessna tie-down lots. Now, my question is; am I missing a dependency (like here [linkie] or here [linkie])???

Thanks for any insight!

Cheers,
Uli

Korot

Don't they come with a Cleanitol file? Although, I'm pretty sure that those planes are Maxis default planes, and thus should appear, though they are timed as well. I suggest to wait some in-game time to see if they appear, if they don't, something is wrong.

Regards,
Korot

RG59061

Yes, give it some in game time to see if the planes disappear and then reappear. The lots use the Maxis props and will cycle through to give the illusion of activity on the jet ways.

The same is seen on the 707 gates with the ACE airport pack.

It can also depend on the speed settings for your game...if your game moves through game time more slowly, it may take longer for the props to cycle back on and off.

If you are still having problems, let us know and I'll check with Voltaire about it.

Take care!
RG
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

u.mueller

Hi,

thanks for your friendly help! You were right, they appeared after a while. What I didn't realise at first was that they were timed props (unlike the 737s and CRJs). Now it works alright, will post some pics tonight... :)

BR,
Uli

RG59061

Wonderful!

Glad to hear it is all working correctly for you. Enjoy, have fun with the AC packs, and keep your eyes peeled, we have more on the horizon too. You'll want to set aside some extra land at your airport, cause you are gonna be expanding. ^^

RG
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters