• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

searching for Tabi's Kansai terminal

Started by KoV Liberty, May 18, 2009, 03:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoV Liberty

Topic split from OC-150 showcase thread. Please post general inquiries in the main team room  :thumbsup:

- V

from Driftmaster07 vvv
QuoteThis is a little off topic. Sorry! But I was going to send tabi a message but his inbox is full. This is the only place I can think of at the moment where he has posted. Here is the PM (warning
this is copied and pasted from my PM so sorry if it a little formal!).

Hello tabi,
Do you think I could have these Terminals from this link: http://homepage2.nifty.com/tabinohito/newpage2.html ? I could really use them in a high capacity airport I am building. Oh! Also the Airplane hangar too?

Driftmaster07

Anyone who can contact Tabi please send me a PM. Or tell me where I can get them.

Driftmaster

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

tamorr

Have you checked LEX under Voltaire, are those what your looking for... ?
  "It is wiser to think about your actions before doing them, but be warned One must act quickly before another takes action for you."
  "Knowledge may be Power, but it is how you use that Knowledge that makes One Powerful."
  "I am a Philosopher, Punnist, Poet, and Rambler so keep in mind I think ahead and backwards to point where communication is sometimes not completely understood, even if Enlish is my primary language, it doesn't mean I know it well N proper."
  "Always do your best to acheive your goals and Dreams one at a time."
"Patience is a virtue."

Gwail

Driftmaster07 - I think that Tabi-san will publish his work when its ready. At least I've figured it out using google translator... ;).
My misc works thread:
GWL workshop

KoV Liberty

Ok. I dont have google translator so could you send me a link with the translator on?

Thx,
Drift

Adrian, I miss you man.

tamorr

It is not a program, but a site that you can use to translate other sites... Here is the link for google Translator
http://www.google.com/language_tools

All you have to do is go down to the place where it says translate page and in the spot above the pull-down menus put the web page... Then in the first menu pull down select Japanese and click translate and there you go... The rest should be self explainatory... I hope that helps...
  "It is wiser to think about your actions before doing them, but be warned One must act quickly before another takes action for you."
  "Knowledge may be Power, but it is how you use that Knowledge that makes One Powerful."
  "I am a Philosopher, Punnist, Poet, and Rambler so keep in mind I think ahead and backwards to point where communication is sometimes not completely understood, even if Enlish is my primary language, it doesn't mean I know it well N proper."
  "Always do your best to acheive your goals and Dreams one at a time."
"Patience is a virtue."

tabi

@heitomat
The passenger terminal in Kansai International Airport can be obtained here.
http://tadasu.sblo.jp/
Tds21_KIX_beta (prop beta)
production tadasu
The regular version release is undecided.

heitomat

@tabi: Thank you so much for the link. I'll download and try it out a little, maybe post a photo of the results as well.  ;)
Be gentle with me - I'm Norwegian

KoV Liberty

I cannot download them. Can someone send me them in a email? My email is driftmaster07@gmail.com.

Adrian, I miss you man.

randy60s

Great link.Love his work. However, how do you download from this site? ()what()

Korot

The RMIP-3 hasn't been released yet, and as thus can't be downloaded from here, or anywhere else for that matter. Once it is finished (a date for this will not be given) it will be uploaded to the LEX, for which you need a separate account.

Regards,
Korot

randy60s

So Korot, are you sayimg the Kansai terminal being worked on by Tadasu will be a part of the new release?

Korot

Oops  &ops Ehrm, I think I misunderstood, didn't thoroughly read all previous posts, thought you revered to the runways being developed here, meaning we're veering off-topic. I think it can be downloaded from there, if it is released, but since the site is in Japanese, I've got no idea which buttons to press. A shot search let to nothing though.

Regards,
Korot

tabi

Korot

I don't see a download link there and STEX search ain't working. Shall check Google search though.

EDIT: STEX' search is working, but no airport.

KoV Liberty

I still cant download them.  ()what() I just need the terminals. ??? EDIT: 
Quote from: Korot on June 14, 2009, 02:19:31 AM

EDIT: STEX' search is working, but no airport.
Actually I don't see any downloads.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Ennedi

Quote from: Driftmaster07 on June 14, 2009, 05:54:04 PM
I still cant download them.  ()what() I just need the terminals. ??? EDIT:  Actually I don't see any downloads.

Guys, Kansai International Airport is not uploaded yet. Look at this post sent 3 days ago

Quote from: tabi on June 12, 2009, 07:46:54 AM
@heitomat
The passenger terminal in Kansai International Airport can be obtained here.
http://tadasu.sblo.jp/
Tds21_KIX_beta (prop beta)
production tadasu
The regular version release is undecided.

This link leads to the beta version. It contains models but no lots.

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Voltaire

Tabi-san, thanks for pointing us to tadasu's excellent work!  I hope he can find time to complete it for general release.

Thanks Adam, you beat me to it  :)

=======

Note please, I'm not fond of "where can I get it" threads running past the point where the answer is given. Makes us look like we aren't paying attention -- it's just rude. Especially if a non-AC member takes the time to monitor this board and answer questions. Let's be a little more attentive, please  :thumbsup:

______   F  L  Y    A  C    J  E  T  S   ______
The finest SimCity Aviation LOTs BATs and MODs