• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

757 and 787

Started by KoV Liberty, June 01, 2009, 06:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoV Liberty

Well... we have 737s, 747s, and countless Airbusses. So what about 757s and 787s. They are very popular with airports and are basically a transition between 737 and 747. So... Any takers?

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Voltaire

We already have done, in December & January --

AC Aircraft list (inside AC Announcements)

Currently -- nine 757, six 787  :thumbsup:

______   F  L  Y    A  C    J  E  T  S   ______
The finest SimCity Aviation LOTs BATs and MODs

KoV Liberty

I had no idea!  :-[ Thanks for telling me. I'll lot them now! Moderators please lock this.

Alex

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

muxcomee

Quote from: Voltaire on June 01, 2009, 07:58:37 PM
We already have done, in December & January --

AC Aircraft list (inside AC Announcements)

Currently -- nine 757, six 787  :thumbsup:

hey. i downloaded ac mega props vol4 but they don't appear in my menu?????

Korot

In that prop pack, you'll only find the models, not the lots they're put onto. If you want them on separate lots, you'll have to lot them yourself.

Regards,
Korot

fafalone

I want to lot the 787s/757s so I went to simply replace it on an existing modular gate lot but I'm having a hell of a time finding the passenger versions in the lot editor. Found the cargo 787/757 planes ok. How can I do it? I have AC Mega Props Vol4 installed.

Edit: So, the 757s show up only with the 747 lots. The 787s still don't show up anywhere. Any idea how to fix this? It's making me insane.

PLT

Quote from: fafalone on January 13, 2010, 05:37:42 PM
I want to lot the 787s/757s so I went to simply replace it on an existing modular gate lot but I'm having a hell of a time finding the passenger versions in the lot editor. Found the cargo 787/757 planes ok. How can I do it? I have AC Mega Props Vol4 installed.

Edit: So, the 757s show up only with the 747 lots. The 787s still don't show up anywhere. Any idea how to fix this? It's making me insane.

Hi there,

If you want to lot our planes, your best bet would be to create a new lot (modify the "open grass area" or something).
Creating a new lot won't make any problems, the lots will simply show up in the park menu.

Good luck,
Pat, on behalf of the Aerospace Consortium