• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

747 Without Jetway?

Started by ShadeSlayer, February 22, 2008, 11:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadeSlayer

Could you guys maybe get that Aer Lingus 747 off of the jetway for me? I need it as a static prop (I try to do as much realism as possible, and since that airplane has since been retired for the fleet, I'd like to have it on display on just a flat out piece of land).

Thanks if possible!

MOD EDIT: Changed title of thread - previous one was useless. - Fred

Voltaire

Request granted - one EI 741 prop suitable for museum exhibition attached. Have fun with it  :)

______   F  L  Y    A  C    J  E  T  S   ______
The finest SimCity Aviation LOTs BATs and MODs

skyliner

Is it possible to make all or most of the 747s props since i want to add them to my aprons and runways

Shadow Assassin

I think they're all props, anyway. After all, what's the use of a plane if it's glued to a gate or whatever? :P
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

skyliner

They are but they are stuck to the jetways. Is it possible to have those without the Jetway?

ShadeSlayer

Awesome! Thanks Voltaire!

Edit: Um, yeah, how do I find the file in the Lot Editor.. I've been searching for like, a millennium or two.

Swesim

Quote from: skyliner on February 26, 2008, 08:27:11 PM
Is it possible to make all or most of the 747s props since i want to add them to my aprons and runways
If You look over at tabi´s site or at my list You will find several 747s that are useable on aprons, taxiways and such (static props).

Quote from: ShadeSlayer on February 28, 2008, 04:03:37 PM
Awesome! Thanks Voltaire!

Edit: Um, yeah, how do I find the file in the Lot Editor.. I've been searching for like, a millennium or two.
You must have a lot big enough to accomodate the 747 or it won´t show up in the LE.
Have a look at the lots made by the AC team and make Your lot the same size, that way You will get it to show in the list, after placing it You can try to modify the size of the lot to suit Your needs.

Voltaire

Dead thread since Feb 2008
aside from the one posted above the 747 passenger jets all have jetways attached.

-V

______   F  L  Y    A  C    J  E  T  S   ______
The finest SimCity Aviation LOTs BATs and MODs