• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

3RR-ST - Page 57

Started by dedgren, October 27, 2008, 08:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dedgren

This is the SC4D archive of Page 57 of Three Rivers Region at Simtropolis.  Comments are locked for now.

[tabular type=1]
[row] [head colspan=2]
Page 57
[/head] [/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1680  03/22/2007 10:49 PM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

homeandaway
[/data][data]OH MY GOD! - lovely, yet realistic, cant wait for more of your brilliant and awesome work!.
Take care my friend and i hope you are well
~Alex~
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1681  03/25/2007 04:06 PM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

dedgren
[/data][data]If I only had a dollar...

This happened just after midnight, Alaska time (GMT-9) on the 23rd.  We get about 80 page views each day, even though very few folks leave comments.  I'd like to thank Alex (homeandaway), Aaron (pickled_pig), bat, shanna and jackie (jacqulina), Owen (owenluby), Silur and Tommy (Tommy_Vercetti3) for being particularly special 3RR Regulars* and leaving some really kind words.

We're making tracks over at SC4D [ linkie ]-

Should be some big happenings coming up this week- love to have you come and join us.

Later.

David

*  A 3RR Regular is anyone who's ever commented at least once at 3RR, whether here or over at SC4D.
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1682  03/25/2007 04:40 PM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

ilikehotdogsalot
[/data][data]WOW! Congrats on the 30,000 page views, Very well deserved achievement, Sorry I haven't posted on here much at all, I'll try to leave some more comments once in a while, Great map by the way, Keep up the great work! [/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1683  03/25/2007 05:00 PM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

patfirefightr
[/data][data]Hey David its been awhile since i left me mark here lol but wow i just had to say congrats on 30000 pg views here and a rate of 80 per day wow.
David im also praying for both you and Heather. Keep the faith my Alsakin Friend - pat your Rhinelanderian Friend
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1684  03/25/2007 05:02 PM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

Schulmanator
[/data][data]David - I am impressed with your milestone. 3RR is a special place and deserves it!

[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1685  03/25/2007 07:16 PM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

capitol1
[/data][data]woot tracks! Sorry for my absense my alaskan friend. ive been busy snowboarding lately, not really alot of simcitying, but the snow is unfortunatly melting here  ()sad()[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1686  03/27/2007 08:57 PM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

dedgren
[/data][data]We're doing the railroad backstory

over at 3RR [ linkie ].  C'mon and check us out- you know you want to.  We're just a mouse-click away.

See you soon!

David[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1687  03/27/2007 09:58 PM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

homeandaway
[/data][data]well done my friend, i like it, and congrats on getting 30,000 views - thats great!. My pleasure on the reply, i like you.
Anyway, cant wait to see the rail..
Take care and PM if you need anything
~Alex~
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1688  03/28/2007 03:22 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

jacqulina
[/data][data]looking forward to some more beautifull work my friend [/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1689  03/28/2007 03:24 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

bat
[/data][data]I also looking forward to more!

bat  $%#Ninj2
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1690  03/28/2007 04:26 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

SgtJoeDes
[/data][data]Hey David

I just finished reading through your whole CJ. It is awesome  :thumbsup: and very inspiring. This got me to start practicing and plan to try and develope my part of the country. I would like to know, how did you get such a big curve radius with your train tracks?

Looking foward to see and learn more.

Chears David

Jose
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1691  04/05/2007 05:58 PM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

dedgren
[/data][data]Thought you might enjoy the latest 3RR map.

Click here [ linkie ] for the 2048x2048 version, which will open (slowly) in a new window.

Later.

David
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1692  04/17/2007 09:56 PM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

alex101888
[/data][data]Dedgren,

I played Simcity 3000 for years after it came out and just recently decided to pick up SC4 (Just a little late joining the community here, well, a lot late). I've been playing barely a month and I've already got a plugin folder packed with files from all over the place, most of which took some hunting to track down after their authors have been out of the game for so long and the SC4 community has died down quite a bit. But I must say that your CJ is not only amazing because of it's creativity and beauty but also because of it's incredibly helpful nature. The detail in the turorials, the humor, the suspense even, it's just fantastic. I've been to most of the CJs you recommended your readers to, Anduin valley by Darmok being quite impressive, but I must say the in my inexperienced, but honest opinion, your CJ here is by far the best. I truly appreciate all the time and hardwork you've put into this project, it shows very well. I've learned so much from your work and it continues to impress me every time I reference back to it for help, no matter how many times I've seen that page. Thanks again Dedgren, your work is truly inspiring.

It is odd to say that about Simcity, but it's true, I look at your work and say, "Wow, that is incredible, I've got to learn how to do that!" I've said that about 50 times by now.

However, there are still an inumerable amount of things in this game that still illude me. One of them being how to get rid of an annoyance of mine, beaches. I'd rather just have rocky or grassy shore as shown in pretty much every picture in your CJ. I've been unable to find a mod that can fix my little problem and I was wondering if you might have the time to send a little help my way. If you can, I'd appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Alex
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1693  04/17/2007 10:54 PM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

homeandaway
[/data][data]great map my friend! - very imformative and interesting!
look forwards to seeing more!
take care
~Alex~
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1694  04/29/2007 10:51 PM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

dedgren
[/data][data]It's still snowing every so often

over at 3RR [ linkie ]. We'd be happy to see you stop by.

David

p.s.: Alex (alex101888) I just saw your question this evening. I'll PM you tomorrow, the 30th. -DE
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1695  04/29/2007 11:05 PM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

homeandaway
[/data][data]OMG!...faints... [/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1696  04/30/2007 12:54 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

Simcity Freak
[/data][data]Hm are these long drawn-out streets future NAM-Puzzletiles? Because they don't look like the ingame curves and the streettexture is a bit different.
Ah, and it looks really very good!  ;D
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1697  04/30/2007 03:57 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

asturianu
[/data][data]OMG!!! I love maps! I can't wait to see the develope here in 3RR, specially in Pineshore and in Carson Bluff (I like the name and where it is)
You are the SC4 master, David, and I will be following your journal, both ST and SC4 Dev. And sorry for not being present all those updates in April, I was very busy copeing my grandma's death. Sorry, but now I am here ready to discover this faboulous place!

Cristian
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1698  04/30/2007 04:51 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

jacqulina
[/data][data]beautifull work my friend what a lovely snowy drive that would be [/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1699  04/30/2007 07:31 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

bat
[/data][data]Fantastic picture of the road with snow!

bat  $%#Ninj2
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1700  04/30/2007 07:49 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

homeandaway
[/data][data]sorry about my passing out - but i have come out of my coma, anyway - i really like that shot very much - reminds me of Canda or Austria! - oh -where did you get that curved road my friend? - much appreciated!
take care and i look forwards to seeing more of your work my friend
be safe
~Alex~
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1701  05/01/2007 10:01 PM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

dedgren
[/data][data]Is there stolen Spanish gold buried in 3RR?

You know where to find out [ linkie ]...

A bit of exclusive to ST eye candy, just in case you're not in the mood to click.

"Massacre Creek October"

See 'ya over at 3RR.

David
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1702  05/01/2007 10:40 PM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

homeandaway
[/data][data]OMG! - i might consider posting this in the most realistic CJ pics.....
cant wait to see more my good friend
hope all is well and take care, be safe
~alex
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1703  05/03/2007 10:33 PM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

dedgren
[/data][data]Who says you need buildings and stuff in your CJ pics.

3RR - It's waiting for you! [ linkie ]

David
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1704  05/03/2007 11:17 PM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

homeandaway
[/data][data]interesting!

i look forwards for more my friend
be safe and take care
~alex~
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1705  05/18/2007 02:38 PM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

dedgren
[/data][data]Working on a project some might find interesting...

It's over at 3RR - See you there! [ linkie ]

David
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1706  05/18/2007 02:42 PM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

jacqulina
[/data][data]awesome work my friend and interesting project [/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1707  05/18/2007 03:31 PM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

Mr Ham
[/data][data]very nice pics[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1708  05/25/2007 09:44 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

dedgren
[/data][data]Still workin'

Have a look [ linkie ]...

David
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#1709  05/25/2007 12:05 PM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

The boy formerly known as Evil Muzz
[/data][data]Oh my goodness! Diagonal runways. I have heard a lot of talk about people doing these in the past, but you are probably the fiorst to show the public your intention, and I have to say I am stunned! It looks perfect! I'll delay building my airport just that bit longer to get one of these babies in!!![/data][/row]

[row][data][/data][data][/data][/row]
[/tabular]
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax