• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Missing Props or Prop conflict [solved for now]

Started by martintallon, July 24, 2018, 09:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martintallon

Im reinstalling after a few years of lost files and lost Hardware. Anyway I started a new game yesterday and had the Columbus Terrain Mod installed with: CP_ColumbusBeachCliff,
CP_ColumbusPlayTerrainParametersForUseWithCPT_No7TreeController SNOWCAPPED LOW, CP_ColumbusRockTextures, CP_TerrainTextures_No1, CPT_No3_TerrainTextures_Essential, CPT_No4_TerrainTextures_Essential, CPT_No7_TreeController_Generic_RequiresNo8andNo9, CPT_No8_TreeModelsPartOne, CPT_No9_TreeModelsPartTwo and snow_capped_lower. At mid to high elevations my terrain is full of Donkey engines and picnic tables. I had this same issue several years ago and it was solved with some help from PEG's forum but I can't remember what the conflict was. Has anyone else had this issue and a solution? I removed Columbus and installed Olympic on the chance it was a corrupt file but still have same issue. Something somewhere is over riding my Terrain Mod trees, PEG's site knew exactly what the cause was when I mentioned the Donkey engines replacing my trees.

Thank You

From the book "Footfall"
Necessity isn't the mother of invention, the scifi writer is. Someone reads a book and says I can make that work and they do it.

martintallon

I deleated everything PEG related including zz folders. Starting over with fresh installs of PEG items and testing after each item
From the book "Footfall"
Necessity isn't the mother of invention, the scifi writer is. Someone reads a book and says I can make that work and they do it.

Slazgher

I want to get information about this very much. Please help me