• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SFBT Tram museum

Started by Hyronymus, July 25, 2011, 11:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hyronymus

A few days ago I popped the SFBT Tram Museum in my city. It's asmashing hit with many people visiting it but it looks like the arrival of the tram museum changed the busses and trams in my city. I used to have Dutch PCC trams and Dutch rural busses in my city but all I see now are yellow American school busses and some sort of museum tram. Is there a way to fix this vehicle override?

Andreas

The SFBT Tram Museum is a functional educational facility, hence it will trigger the school bus automata. If you don't like those yellow American buses, try installing a different school bus skin. I compiled a set of German vehicle skins in this upload at SimCityKurier, which includes a white/red school bus, like it's a somewhat common sight in Germany, where public transportation companies use the buses for school students as well.

If you don't want the SFBT Museum Tram in your city, you'd have to edit the "SFBT_StraBaMuseum_UI_Automata.dat" with the Reader, deleting the files that belong to the automata. You could simply delete the DAT, but that would mean you'd lose the UI graphics, too. I guess I should have set this up in a different way, but then again, this item was released over four years ago, and we have learned quite a bit since then.
Andreas

Hyronymus

Thanks Andreas. Sounds like I have some hobbying to do when I get home :).