• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emilin

OMG! I just noticed that you actually used the BORG building (just north of the park) and it FITS. &apls

I saw that BAT on STEX and I always wondered if there would ever be a reasonable use for it. You just showed that ANYTHING can look realistic if used in the right setting.

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

NikNik

Quote from: Badsim on February 15, 2007, 06:45:37 AM
So you have noticed the presence of  a BORG Entertainment by Andreas Roth .I think architectural controversies in Simworld are a good thing : they exist in any city ... some of my Sims have signed petitions against it ;D

LOL. Isn't it great to ba a enlightened dictator.

Great update as usual.

Nik-Nik

pvarcoe

WOW, what an update.
The park is unbelievably good.
Everytime I come here, your work just blows me away.
Wonderful stuff Badsim!

petercintn

I can't believe I'm just seeing this for the first time.  How did I miss it?  Uuugg...

WOW!
Carolina Tar Heels... National Champs again!

Rayden

Well, I have no words to describe what I just saw. The ammount of detail it's so high, that I don't know where to start from. It's great to see so much imagination in a single update and there is so many things I would like to ask, but that would take forever so I go and watch it again ;D
Looking forward to see another one like this. :thumbsup:

jeronij

I just cant stop enjoying your city  &apls
It is really inspiring  :thumbsup:
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

dedgren

Matt (mattb325) said

QuoteYou've truly an eye for grandeur badsim

And you've got a wicked gift for understatement, Matt.  This guy is the wouanagaine [linkie] of custom content cities.

...We. Are. Not. Worthy!!!

Heh, Badsim, you're... well, bad.  Bad.  And that's good!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

football_fever

I just read it all and I think my head is going to explode from the beauty.  I hate asking where buildings are from, so I won't.  It's time for me to do some surfing for buildings.  I love the city, and I can't wait for more
If girls quoted Winston Churchill and Aristotle in their AIM profiles instead of "Rent," we'd all be so much more erudite. That means "knowledgeable," but you didn't know that because girls quote "Rent" in their AIM profiles.
- Dan Gurewitch

sebes

That park man.... is absolutely awesome.

And what function does the borg cube have in Antigone... assimilation center to share your skills ??? In that case I wanna be assimilated too !!!
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

bribri

&apls

wow. wow. wow. This is one of the most amazing layouts I have ever seen. GREAT JOB! I can't wait to see more.

Adriano57

Great update as usual Badsim ! At the top of your art !  &apls

sc4portugal

lol (sorry i can't think of anythig else lol)
LOLOLOLOL

crushedcar

This is just unbelievably good. Those last pictures are great. *searches for smiley with broken jaw*

Badsim

Listening Sparklehorse : "It's a wonderful life" album ...

Hi everybody ,

I'm back after 2 weeks of work : a lot of time wasted trying to find a new map ...Since I became a SC4Devotion member , I'm impressed by the work on regions and landscapes from some of you ( jeronij , aleking , pvarcoe , dedgren ....) . It wasn't my preoccupation untill now ...
Well , this time is over .

But ... I've spent hours to render maps which finally I didn't like .Too big , not enough flat terrains , too much mountains, not enough ocean ...finally I decided to keep mine (made by hand more than 2 years ago ) with only 3x3 large city tiles . I've just improved it with the Olympic Tree Controler (which was rather complicated to install ...) . However ,  I haven't used the terrain textures , I really prefer the original ones .
So my crappy VirtualEden before ...

... and now .Not perfect but really better .

The 2 city tiles where I'm really controling everything : AntiGone "Downtown" and AntiGone " Seaports & industries"

Some details of my new landscapes ... just a VirtualEden .

Just a VirtualEden for cows too .

I've also changed my water texture ( now "Brigantine" from pegasus ) . The transition Oppie's canal / Ocean ...  the best I can do .

Go back to downtown update :four new growable residential blocks & a japanese embassy .

The rise of a new version of Eastside Plaza (Ill Tonkkso ) ...

... and a new version of Quartier Alex ( BarbyW ) . Special thanks to her : she made for me a prop pack with all Porkissimo's Bats as props .

OK , that's done .

To the next . ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Rayden

Wow, looks like my wishes were granted. Another amazing update. I had to go back several times and see it all again. Those Porkissimo's bats as props, did you use them to make those lots growing like that? Anyway, they look great &apls

kimcar

&apls Another great update you have done . I really like how you have incorporate the Eastside Plaza with the other building. As for thr terraforming , your not bad at all you know  ;D And it's a good idea to put the new water texture . A very good choice . Keep going my friend. :thumbsup:

Fledder200

omg.......just amazing  &apls
i realy realy love it
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

bat

Wonderful region overview! and fantastic pictures / update! :thumbsup:

NikNik

wow that's an huge update Badsim!!

I like what you did with the region. Some of those shots are almost real!
Those ploppable cows where did you get them?

Very good how you made the sea shore lay out. The quay is very deep and looks very good.
Intersting architecture in the Eastside. Wonder what the sims said of such a big high rise in the historical block. Must have seen a lot of protests around. But it worked out very fine!
Your version of Quartier Alex is 4x8 big. Huge but it looks perfect there.
I like what you did with the road side. That parking in front of the hotel and in front of the trees is .... jaw dropping realistic. It's like being in a RL town!

What i also like is the side of the canel (pic 24 I believe) the one with the little barge.I like that street side again with those blue slightly curved fences at the car park and with the light green glass container in the corner (it is a glass container isn't it?).

The close ups are a bit too close up this makes the pics very coarse and the magic puffs away.
Nice nite shote with KLM airplane (makes me proud, even if they are mrged with Air France).

Nik-Nik

emilin

One of those residential blocks (the "messy" one) is probably the most realistic use of porkissimo stuff I have seen.

I'm pretty lost for words here. "It's great!" just doesn't cut it when it comes to this city.

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine