• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Darknono35's NYBT BAT

Started by darknono35, July 08, 2013, 03:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darknono35

My BAT for the NBT, will be exposed here :)

NYBT   -   USA Buildings   -   CBT

darknono35

Well, it's time to show my first picture of the Bank of New York ( BoNY ) on the Devotion forum :)
Actually, I'm working on the nightlight. Some work need to be done, but I think it's should be ready very soon !! Enjoyed  ()stsfd()

Aaron Graham

Great Work, I love the night lights!!!! :D
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

exi123

Bipin

Astounding is an understatement!

Swordmaster

That looks crazy, if I may say so. Fantastic job.

Cheers
Willy

noahclem

Now that is an absolutely stunning night view  &apls &apls  And welcome to SC4D!

rooker1

Awesome work, great model and beautiful night lights indeed!

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

darknono35

Thanks guys for your support  :).
I think this building will be ready very soon, And you'll enjoy to have it in your game. The second planified, was the American International, I'll begun the nightlight immediatly after his picture, if anyone has no request on the American Inter  :P

Uzil

darknono35

Thanks guys, about the BoNY, this building should be ready current the next week . But an other night picture need to be posted before, for the correction of several details . And the config need to be done, I think, I'll upload this one before august .

And Here, the American International:
In the final version, the sidewalks will be removed.

Enjoyed ;)

io_bg

Beautiful work on both buildings!
My only criticism would be that the AI looks a tad too "dirty".
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Girafe

That's a good job.

The yellow texture of the top roof is not "good". It doesn't fit right with the other textures, try to dessaturate it to get something more grey.

Flags should fly in the same direction.

Marble texture on the ground floor is strange,

;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

noahclem

Wow, just the best of the NYC look and architecture  :o  I've followed your work for a long time and what you're doing lately is just fantastic!

Swordmaster

I think my jaw is somewhere under the desk, can't find it back.

I'm glad you decided to post here, since I didn't know you work (shame on me).

Cheers
Willy

Aaron Graham

I do agree that the wall textures are a little to dirty. :D
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Mr.Lin

THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SCCN
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SC4D (Click on the pictures below)

人们都知道的,是生活;人们不知道的,才是艺术

whatevermind

I recently found a bunch of your buildings on the STEX, so I'm thrilled to see you've started a thread here. You're buildings are amazing, can't wait to see more!

darknono35

Thanks guys for your advices and for a lot of awesome pictures of South Manhattan :). I'm working on the new colors of the AIG Building. Maybe I've badly interpreted the diferent views of the building. In my mind, the American International was very dirty by weather and time ... sorry :p

Here a night view of the bank of New York:

And, sorry guys for the slow advancement in my work, I'm a few busy at this time  :(