• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Terra Nova Project

Started by nemanjanv7, August 20, 2011, 02:36:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nemanjanv7

Hi, everyone,
I wish to start a new project with many regions and a lot of work. But before everything I need to start off by creating the first region, and since I am quite new to this I was wondering someone could help me start it. Me and Terraformer are still having trouble getting along  :( .

The region is going to be 36x48 km

- I take part in The Dunya Project Thumbs up for Nedalezz :)
- Favorite MD: The Winding River Project

Nemanya

nemanjanv7

Ok part of the region creation is done. I need to put forests and some streams between mountain ranges  :)

Nemanya

j-dub

I had been watching this TV show from the start, FOX initially had a renew on it, but just recently this last week, shortened for the end of this year? Could you confirm?

nemanjanv7

I'm not sure if I understood your question here  :-\

Are you referring to the new TV show TERRA NOVA? Yeah I saw that, too, BUT I started this a bit before I heard about that show, and my topic is not future TO prehistoric era  ;D

The reason I didn't continue this project is because at the same time I started it, I asked for DVD collection. I am really lazy to download all the good stuff that I would need for my project or MD or whatever... So i wrote countless mails, messages and posts about how much I want that DVD collection {{{I understand that it's hard work and all - so NO SC4DEV I am not blaming you or anyone for lack of DVDs, just explaining}}}. But looks like still nothing. And as if that's not enough, PAYPAL is unavailable where I live... Only VISA!

So this project will be continued, but I need to acquire stuff from SC4 Devotion. I hope it will be available soon...
If anyone comes up with a solution, please let me know.

BTW, skypename: Draco Argento

Nemanya