• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trolleyman515

Quote from: BarbyW on October 21, 2007, 01:00:00 AM
You are registered at the LEX and I see you downloaded in Spetember so you must be making a mistake with entering your password. Make sure you use the correct case for letters. If you are still having problems let me know and I can reset your password and send it to you by PM. I cannot retrieve your current one as they are encrypted and not visible by anyone.

If you wont mind Barby please do seems like i can't fig out my password  :-[ i tryed the 100 dif combo's  :'( and duhhhh still cant get it :angrymore:  so if you would i will be forver in ya debt  ;D as i'm going thru download withdrawels  :'(  :D lol
Jim

Egor

callagrafx

Quote from: Egor on November 08, 2007, 08:48:14 AM
username: Egor
no activation :(

Activation email might have got swallowed up in the junk folder.  Not to worry, as I've activated your account manually.  You are free to pursue a career of wanton downloading and enjoyment from the LEX smorgasbord.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Escuadrista

I registered some days ago, my username is "Escuadrista" and my email is escuadron_ns@hotmail.com, but the activation code it has not arrived me, Can yo help me?

Sorry my english  :-[

BarbyW

I have manually activated your account. Enjoy the LEX.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

edmonton

I registered for the LEX under "edmonton_stinks" and I haven't gotten an activation email into either my inbox or my junk folder.

BarbyW

You will need to re register under a more appropriate name as has been done here.

william.latuszek

Hi,
I, too, am having a problem logging in to "BSC".  I have received the "e-mail" w/ both the username and the "password".  Is the other website down?  If so, I could wait a day or two.

BarbyW

I assume you mean the LEX when you say BSC. The LEX is not down and I can see that you are activated there.

william.latuszek

Hi,

Yes, I was refering to LEX.  Since you said that I was activated, how would I find out what my password would be? 

BarbyW

It is whatever password you entered when you registered. No one can look at your passwords as they are encrypted for security. I can change your password if you have forgotten it and send it to you in a PM.

XdyeDelSol

Hello,

First, sorry my bad english,  &mmm

I registered some days ago, my username is "XdyeDelSol" and my email is Xdye206(at)hotmail.com, but I never received the activation e-mail , Can you help me please?

Tank's...

I edited your mail address to keep you from getting spam! ;)
/RippleJet

BarbyW

XdyeDelSol, you are now activated for use on the LEX.

XdyeDelSol

K3JAE

I registered as K3JAE about 5 days ago and not yet have received the activation email. I checked spam box each time I poll mail (usually about 4-5 times per day).

I only have 1 email address: k3jae@w3pie.org

John

BarbyW

K3JAE - I have manually activated your LEX account. Welcome and enjoy the downloads.

K3JAE

Thanks for the activation. Accessed and  working beautifully.  Now enjoying the massive buffet!!!   $%Grinno$%

casual criminal

i didnt receive my activation for the lex... thanx for the help..

BarbyW

casual criminal: you seem to have registered twice for the LEX. I have activated the account for casualcriminal.