• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barrera_marquez

Robert319

Registered at the LEX site and have not received an email.

BarbyW

I have activated your account, Robert319. Welcome to the LEX and enjoy.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

nave gofer

hello..... i registered and activate my account and when i came to the lex it bring up a monkey... I'm sure that i taped the correct password and user name... i hope that you can help...

BarbyW

nave gofer, remember you used navegofer with no space for your LEX login. Please try again using the correct username.

nave gofer

Quote from: BarbyW on May 02, 2008, 11:28:59 AM
nave gofer, remember you used navegofer with no space for your LEX login. Please try again using the correct username.
hello to you, i tried again with no space and its stell show me the monky

BarbyW

zulhirosue

hello there.. hopefully u all can help me..
i newbies here..

my problem is.. i have register to LEX site.. yeah i know something awesome overthere.. so get the registration email and when click activation link, it going to broken link.. or page with the king kong picture.. what that means.. aahhh.. and try agiants and it going same too.. help me guys..

can someone explain it to me..

here my email..
dio.eraclea@yahoo.com
sorry for my bad english

BarbyW

I cannot find your username registered at the LEX, zulhirosue. Can you confirm that is the name you used? If it is then try to register again using the same name.

zulhirosue

ok bro.. i just register back.. and now wait for that email... $%#Ninj2

update-------------

now i can log in.. weird man.. huhuhuhu anyway tq for ur mention.. let's rock ur city.. haha &hlp
sorry for my bad english

Megapolis

Ok i want go to file echange i put my username and my passeword but is not good :angrymore: i'm registered for the file exchange  ()sad() its possible the webmaster help  ()what() ok i find since 6 month

BarbyW

I have activated your account, Megapolis. Welcome to the LEX and enjoy.

Tom Spence

Help when I go to the BSC file exchange it says Im not Registered click on link in my email to activate & it said  User Already Active

callagrafx

Quote from: Tom Spence on June 17, 2008, 07:02:00 AM
Help when I go to the BSC file exchange it says Im not Registered click on link in my email to activate & it said  User Already Active

Activated manually...all yours  :thumbsup:
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Tom Spence

serebii666

Hi I first tried to register on LEX a long time ago but the activation email never came then I tried to register yesterday on a similiar username but the activation email still didn't come could some on help me out?:'(

Thank you in advance,
                 Serebii666
"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

callagrafx

Quote from: serebii666 on June 24, 2008, 12:49:54 AM
Hi I first tried to register on LEX a long time ago but the activation email never came then I tried to register yesterday on a similiar username but the activation email still didn't come could some on help me out?:'(

Thank you in advance,
                 Serebii666

Activated the account Serebii666
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

serebii666

Thank you so much!  &apls I feel like I could scream! &apls  &apls
"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Jenanie

Hi,

I've tried already to log in at LEX, but it still doesn't work. I'm sure to have the correct username and password.
However,i did not receive the lex activation email.

i hope you can help

BarbyW

I have manually activated your account, Jenanie. Welcome to the LEX and enjoy.