• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NAM: Development

Started by memo, April 29, 2007, 06:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andreas

I'm sure all LHD players will love this. :)

And that car in the red circle clearly ran across the red lights.  ???
Andreas

JoeST

maybe that car was going REALLY slow? L:D

thats great, thanks ebina
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

ebina

Quote from: Andreas on March 28, 2008, 04:29:35 AM
And that car in the red circle clearly ran across the red lights.  ???
Actually, that car came from the right side of the picture, and turned to the right. Cars stop on the red light properly.

cammo2003

LOL, great catch Andreas.  :D

And I'm looking forward to this tweak. I recently converted to LHD and the light poles being on the wrong side is nothing short of frustrating.  :angrymore:

FireSka

I'm really glad to see this mod is still being worked on, for I am still addicted to SC4!  I'm really hoping for another release soon!

Pat

LoL FireSka one thing we have all come to learn from NAM that a release will come when it comes lol.... Btw Welcome to Devotions!!!

ps belive I cant wait either lol  ;D

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Diggis

Quote from: FireSka on April 21, 2008, 10:37:47 AM
I'm really glad to see this mod is still being worked on, for I am still addicted to SC4!  I'm really hoping for another release soon!

I think we will always be working on this Mod.  It's one of those things we keep adding to.

Haljackey

Quote from: FireSka on April 21, 2008, 10:37:47 AM

The NAM is the only reason why I still play SC4.  If it wasn't for this mod (more like an expansion pack), I would have stopped playing this game years ago.

A BIG thanks once again to everyone that has made this brilliant mod possible!  Give yourselves a pat on the back, you deserve it!  &apls

Best,
-Haljackey

dragonshardz

The NAM is the way Rush Hour should have been.

gn_leugim

yap, NAM is adictive and a must have it in the plugins folder.. without it, i would stop play SC4.. maybe  :P

MandelSoft

I agree. The NAM is a must have for a SC4 player. Keep on going!
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Shadow

The new NAM is super !!!!!  :thumbsup: &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

andreharv

Ok, I just finished texturing the trumpet interchange.  I need to make the exemplar, the path files, and I need someone to help me with the RUL.  If it is indeed something I can do on my own, I would need some assistance as to how I could.  Anyone's help would be much appreciated.

@Tripod:  When the time comes, can I forward you the necessary info for the RUL file?  If not, do you know who I could ask?

BigSlark

I have a request for the next NAM. Basically, could a straight ending for the EL over Road be made? What I mean is have the elevated rail simply end with the road continuing straight beyond the support structure. Ideally this would exist immediately following a station, as though the elevated rail was intended to go further but the project was never funded. There were several historical examples of this in the US, I'm not sure if any places still exist like this on the Chicago or New York elevated systems. Basically there were just large bumpers at the end of the track and crossovers to move trains from what track to the other.

If anyone interested in this needs photos I'll be more than happy to dig some up.

Thanks for all you do!

Cheers,
Kevin

Chrisim

I am forwarding a suggestion from the German Simforum:
There are orthogonal and diagonal puzzle pieces for the elevated road, 1way and avenue, but we miss 45 deg curves to connect orthogonal with diagonal.

Ryan B.

I was just speaking to Alex about that.  Definitely something that's needed.

Shadow Assassin

...and something that should've been added long ago.

It might need a complete overhaul of the puzzle pieces though [with better models, like the viaduct project done by ArkenbergeJoe recently].
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

miggoycor

I have a request for NAM, can you make a road under EL-Highway puzzle pieces? These structures do exist in real life such as the above and ground highway that connects the distant but fast-growing Ayala district area with the rest of Taguig.
φ    =    1+√(5)
                ---------

≈ 1.6180339887

Diggis

you can drag road under the highway.  You don't need a puzzle piece for this.

Andreas

I think miggoycor was requesting road/el-highway double-decker puzzle pieces (where both the road and the highway have the same direction).
Andreas