• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

How's the weather today (where you live)

Started by Vario80, June 09, 2007, 02:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

io_bg

Quote from: bks on July 06, 2012, 10:27:45 AMSofia, BG - today again sunny, clear. 36C deg. Currently ( at 20h25 - 33C deg ).Humidity - 43%.
So we have another Bulgarian here... Здравей! ;)
Back on topic: here it's currently 35°... can't stand the heat!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

bks

Quote from: io_bg on July 10, 2012, 01:40:01 AM
So we have another Bulgarian here... Здравей! ;)
Back on topic: here it's currently 35°... can't stand the heat!

Ya, there is another Bulgarian here. Здрасти!
Whether is still perfect in Sofia - today was 34deg., sunny and hot. Now is 21h and it is 33 deg. Forecast for next few days is to be up to 40 deg. Beautifullll. I like this weather.

Houston_Fan

Here in Fort Worth, Texas, it is partly cloudy and 33C (91F) at the moment (2:00 PM).  There is also a possibility of thunderstorms today, which can mean only one thing on a summer day here: it's hot and humid outside.

metarvo

The pattern now has me in the upper 80°'s F with fog every morning and storms every night.  Of course the humidity is abundant, but it's summer after all.

Quote from: bks on July 11, 2012, 11:07:40 AM
Forecast for next few days is to be up to 40 deg. Beautifullll. I like this weather.

:sunny:

That sounds too much like the heat wave we had here last summer.  It gives me bad memories.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Shark7

Were having a little cool spell, only 90 F (32 C) today.  ;)

mrbisonm

Here in Eastern Québec (Canada), close to Vermont, Maine and New Hamphire, it will be 33 C today. Right now, at 10AM it is 24C, no clouds in sight and a light breeze.....just beautiful.

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Flatron

First snow of this season on this altitude(over 1000m it snowed a weak ago :)), -1°C to 1°C
I'm looking forward to skiing :) :) :)

whatevermind

Funny this thread should come alive again today. Not much going on outside at the moment, but they tell me there's a big friggin' hurricane headed my way   &mmm

FrankU

I wish you all the luck you need to keep all your belongings where they are supposed to be....!

The weather here: sunny, no clouds whatsoever, about 50 C. Meaning: great autumn weather. Perfect for a walk through the forests. Maybe the best weather we have around here in the Netherlands.

Swordmaster

Yes, Whatevermind, keep safe out there!

Frank, that's not good weather. . . way too cold! I need 10° to get a comfortable bicycle ride to work. This morning it was 2° and I was packed like I was going to the arctic.

Cheers
Willy

Pat

Not to bad yet here in Hasting MN but kinda scary for the east coast as they are getting ready for the Frankenstorm wow!!!

edit: trying out a pic placement from shutterfly as apparently in novemeber Imageshack is max of 500 images and well I have well over 1500 images and they are threating to delete down to 500.... uuuugh

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

art128

Quote from: Pat on October 28, 2012, 12:31:06 PMedit: trying out a pic placement from shutterfly as apparently in novemeber Imageshack is max of 500 images and well I have well over 1500 images and they are threating to delete down to 500.... uuuugh

Ah yeah Imageshack.... If I had the money I would create my own 10Tb server in which I'll put an online image hoster....   ::) ::)

Anyway, today it was rather sunny in Paris. Still getting colder day after day but I like it. I can't wait for our first snow. [if we ever have snow one day. ]
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Kitsune

Watching the east coast hurricane - which is pushing a cold front that passed us yesterday back over us, by the time its done we'll be near 50mm of rainfall. And then Toronto will get a ride from what lefts of the beast herself... 20 foot + waves on Lake ontario.. wind sustained at 50 to 70 and gusts over 100 km/h and 50-100mm of rain, this could be one of the worst storms in history for this city. The conditions we're expecting is eriely close to a storm in the 50's that permanently wiped a neighbourhood of 38 homes from the map and caused extensive damage in the city.
~ NAM Team Member

noahclem

I hope all goes well for those of you in the storm's path! I guess that's a good reason to be happy about that it's only -5(24F) here. A couple nights ago it got down to -20(-4) but the sauna is always available when I want it to be 80(180)  ;D

Monorail Master

Where I live: Campbell County, Tennessee. It's about 30 miles north from Knoxville,TN and Interstate 75 runs through my county. It's the East Tennessee Region.

Right now it's 36°F (1°C) with light freezing rain showers and winds of 25mph/40kmh, high of 42°F (3°C). Tonight's supposed to be in the high 20's/(~ -2°C). We are feeling the remants of Hurricane Sandy, and currently under a freeze warning with snow in mountainous areas in the E. Tennessee region.

Another region near us to the East, Southwestern Virginia - The I-81 corridor, all of SW Virginia is currently under a blizzard warning due to Sandy.

All of this "lovely" weather we're having is wreaking havoc on my sinuses. It was 75°F(24°C) in my area last Friday, then a sudden shift to 40°F tempertures last weekend and now we're in the mid-30°F range.  But then this week on Wednesday-Halloween, my area's temperatures supposed to shoot back up to the high-60°F range.

So yes, this "lovely" weather is wreaking havoc on my sinuses  &mmm
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination

Reginasunrae

I live in a deserty part of the northwestern US and today it's dry and sunny here, barely even a whisper of air movement with a current temperature of around 40F. It's been unseasonably chilly here.

I've been looking at news of Hurricane Sandy and hoping everyone finds their way to safety. I worry that even with advanced warning and preparation time that it could be impossible for some people to get out of the path of the storm.

triplennn86

I'm in Northern Virginia just west of DC here, and Sandy's been giving me bucketloads of rain so far. Waiting for the high winds to pick up when the storm makes landfall tonight. Pretty glad I don't live closer to the coast right now!

mrbisonm

Southern Quebec, near VT and NH....Freaking windy right now....8:10 PM EST

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Haljackey

I can't stop watching this storm...

Lots of rain and wind here in southern Ontario. Toronto is bracing for storm surges when the remains of Sandy hit the city.... Sandbags around the shore of Lake Ontario and at subway stations are being set up just in case. The rest of the Great Lakes are preparing for surges and shore erosion.

Radar earlier today: red dot is where I am.

Cloud cover and radar right now:

metarvo

I don't live anywhere near the affected area, but I'm seeing all of the destruction due to non-stop TV coverage.  Everything from schools to subways are shut down in NYC, power is out over huge chunks of the region (including lower Manhattan), and there have been floods and fires.  This is rough!  :o
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.