• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SAM - Street Addon Mod

Started by jplumbley, June 25, 2007, 11:05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sithlrd98

Does this help?
Can't wait till the next version!

Andreas

I've been away for a few hours, and half of the NAM Team is spamming this thread! I should ban you all... Well, but I guess I'll have some more important things to do.  :satisfied:
Andreas

j-dub

I agree it gets irritating when someone makes irrelevant comments, especially about post status, but how would anything get done by banning? As for this cracked streets, I wouldn't put those in high weath, but what about if it was a variation that it goes from low into high wealth, just the dashed yellow are still there, no cracks. I just thought that might be a interesting way to do it.

jplumbley

Quote from: Andreas on April 24, 2008, 10:55:35 AM
I've been away for a few hours, and half of the NAM Team is spamming this thread! I should ban you all... Well, but I guess I'll have some more important things to do.  :satisfied:

Its not spamming until you get banned.  Where is David anyways?  ::)
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

Diggis

OK, this isn't spam.  I've just got home and taken a pic of the area behind those brown houses.  Sorry guys, normal street. No diagonals.  :'(

jplumbley

Man... I cant believe you guys thought we would do diagonals..

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

nerdly_dood

Yeah man, i mentioned using 2-dimensional overhanging props as a way to get SAM on diagonal streets and got flamed for it...Don't expect diagonal SAM anytime soon.  (It would be a ROYAL PAIN to get all the textures that involve diagonal streets put together properly)
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Swamper77

I figured out the teaser:

New T21's for the SAM streets :P

-Swamper
You can call me Jan, if you want to.
Pagan and Proud!

Diggis

Quote from: Swamper77 on April 24, 2008, 12:12:08 PM
I figured out the teaser:

New T21's for the SAM streets :P

-Swamper

Shhhh, you'll give the game away  :P :thumbsup:

jplumbley

OMG, OMG, OMG.... Im so excited.  All this activity today what can it all possibly mean?

Street Addon Mod - SAM

JoeST

* star.torturer waits calmly and paitiently...

what am I saying¿ im jumping up and down over here... LOL

seriously cant wait for whatever it is ;)

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Diggis

Me too! These NAMites must have something their sleeves.  :satisfied:

Pat

WOW talk about some major Buzzzzzzzzzing going on around here lol  OK diggis what are you doing to us all???  :D

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Diggis

Don't look at me! I'm in a T-shirt, no sleeves to hide anything up. $%#Ninj2

JoeST

LOL... well ok, you could always shut your eyes, cause then nobody would beable to see you ;)

and I still cant wait to see what u got...

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

jplumbley

Ive just made some minor changes to the stickied post.

Street Addon Mod - SAM

Pat

LoL Diggis you are soo terrible  $%Grinno$%  btw aint that called a sleeve-less t-shirt then lol

Jason you are the meanest one of them all lol  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  But god dangit man you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie