• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SAM - Street Addon Mod

Started by jplumbley, June 25, 2007, 11:05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crissa

Yeah, I meant the traffic leaves tracks.  At least we could make the transition tile dirty.

Also, the ground texture... Or should I just send in my streets with alpha where grass should be?

-Crissa

Shingure

Im sorry about sounding inconsiderate , Oh yes this is my first post at SC4Devotion but the SAM seems to have a problem. When I click on the tool the arrow is red. Nothing happens. Then Im wondering what is wrong. I have read the Readme before I installed it and was cautious as possible. Can someone please help me figure this out.

Shadow Assassin

Read the post at the top of the page (it's on every page), it tells you how to fix it. Especially look at Question 6 of the FAQ.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

jplumbley

@Shingure

As outlined above.  In FAQ #6 you should re-install using the predetermined installation order.  It may save you some time and agravation though to wait a few more days...  Im not sure why but it just might be easiet to wait a few more days...  If you really, really have to have it before the end of the weekend, you could follow the directions of FAQ #6.  The issue is you have an old NAM_Controller somewhere loadinng after the one that includes SAM.  Easiest temporary fix would be open you plugins and find the NAM_Controller.dat file, then rename it  zz_NAM_Controller.dat and then put it in the root Plugins directory.  But, in a few ore days you might have to delete that file and replace it with a newer one... or not.
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

Shiftred

jplumbley, I detect a secondary and implicit idea in your last post &idea

Diggis

Quote from: Andreas on December 20, 2007, 09:31:17 AM
Oh, I am very happy about those indeed. :) The dirt roads look a bit funny because there aren't any transitions, but I guess there's no fix for that. Now we only need those sand street textures, and I'm in heaven.  :thumbsup:

Quote from: Palpatine001 on December 20, 2007, 01:37:35 PM
Looking great there indeed, yes a shame transition pieces for dirt roads to concrete roads couldnt be done but I am not complaining on

Such execellent work  &apls  :thumbsup:

Eh? 

and before anyone says anything about the 1 pixel shift, it's not our fault:

BigSlark

Do I smell Christmas NAM?  $%Grinno$%

Cheers,
Kevin

Diggis

It will be released when it's released  :D

On another note here is a pic for you all:(cos it's been sooooo long since I posted my last one  :P)

rickmastfan67

Quote from: BigSlark on December 20, 2007, 11:22:44 PM
Do I smell Christmas NAM?  $%Grinno$%

Cheers,
Kevin

You're way off Kevin.  **COUGH** March 21st, 2008 **COUGH** $%Grinno$%

Plus, it would be a cold day in hell before SAM v2 got released before the RHWv20. ;) :P
-- James Mast, aka: rickmastfan67
Painter/Public Relations at: Masgrafx Racing.

Check out the 9/11/01 Car Set Checklist.

Take a look @ the JPG Compression tutorial.  A must read to help cut away unnecessary file size from 500k+ images to help dial-up users out.

Diggis

Quote from: rickmastfan67 on December 21, 2007, 03:00:34 AM
You're way off Kevin.  **COUGH** March 21st, 2008 **COUGH** $%Grinno$%

Plus, it would be a cold day in hell before SAM v2 got released before the RHWv20. ;) :P

I hear the devil was spotted shopping for snowboards last week.  :P

bat

Great work on that roundabout- texture! :thumbsup:

nerdly_dood

When I heard that it would be a few alpha versions until RHW20 was released, I was thinking somehting along the lines of a release in February, or something thereabouts, and then I get wind that SAMv2 is going to be released VERY soon, and now you're telling me that RHWv20 will be released LONG before SAMv2?? It's a :'( shame that my other computer is in need of repair, it might be even as much as a month until I get a chance to try RHWv20. (This computer has Internet; the other one has SC4 and some related programs)
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

dragonshardz

*drools on Dad's keyboard*

great, he's gonna kill me. Those textures are beautiful, guys. It may not happen, but I'm hoping for a Christmas RHW v20 and a New Year's Day SAM Bv2

jplumbley

@Nerdly_dood

When did I say SAM v2 was coming out VERY soon?  ::)  Shhhh....  All in time.  If RHW v20 was coming out well before SAM v2, now wouldnt you think that RHW would be out already if what Kevin's prediction was of Christmas.

Priorities man!!   ?$%kar&%h Gotta knock them out before they knock me out LOL.  ()testing()

EDIT: wait a second... who said RHW v20 at Xmas... now Im really getting confused.  I thought SAM and RHW were going to be released together  ???  Alex?  Whats going on?  I thought we had planned a April Fool's release for both.  :thumbsup:
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

Filasimo

while you guys eagerly wait have a banana courtesy of your local SC4D banana farmer  :thumbsup:
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

Tarkus

I thought the new SAM was coming way before the new RHW.  Or was that the TLA? ???  We really don't know what's going on, I guess. $%Grinno$%
Something was supposed to come out on 4/1/08, though. :D  Either that or we're just screwing with everyone.  We wouldn't do that now, would we?  ::)

-Alex (Tarkus)

Palpatine001

All right, who confuzzeled the executive team here? Come on put your hand up...

The   ?$%kar&%h is waiting to dispense your punishment

Anycase with all the  ()meeting() and  %BUd% around here god knows what else is gonna be flying around.

Anycase the transition shots, ok you got me there, I wunder though what Andreas thinks though?

Btw will sign props be added or am I going to be having another  :discuss: session in getting NZ made signage done for Solaria?

And as always for SAM  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Now Idle
Please leave a message after the beep and I'll get to you as soon as I can bother

Crissa

Hey!  I'm not done with my streets yet ^-^;  School just ended...

-Crissa

Diggis

I thought we decided to keep all the good stuff to ourselves and just show off.  ()what()

ardecila

Wow...  I have some free time now that I'm on Christmas break and I want to try out all the cool new stuff you guys have been working on in my absence, and I come here to find that I can't get any form of RHW, SAM, or Bridge mods.

Wouldn't it have been a lot smarter and less painless (for me) if you waited for the new versions to be ready before locking the old ones?

:thumbsdown:

Can somebody at least email me the old versions so I can enjoy them before putting my nose back to the grindstone at school in January?