• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Gurry's SeaWalls not in menu

Started by nbvc, March 29, 2009, 09:45:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nbvc

I have downloaded Gurry's SeaWalls http://wiki.livedoor.jp/gurry/ but I can not see them in the menu. The only icon I can see is this

I placed this item on the map, as you can see, but there are no other icons in the menu to build the walls. Is there any thing I have to to before I can use them? Is the number of icons in the menu limited?

Godzillaman

Wait a game month after placing it. MML lots hide the other icons to save space until it's placed...
"With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound he pulls the spitting high-tension wires down..."

JoeST

or remove the seawalls_mml file from your plugin, that should render them all viewable straight away
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Pat

ooo those are some nice walls there for sure!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

nbvc

Quote from: Godzillaman on March 29, 2009, 10:10:16 AM
Wait a game month after placing it. MML lots hide the other icons to save space until it's placed...
A month seems not to be enough. I even waited some months more and build other things in the city, but they didn't appear.

Quote from: JoeST on March 29, 2009, 11:01:45 AM
or remove the seawalls_mml file from your plugin, that should render them all viewable straight away
Thanks, worked fine. :thumbsup: