• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

.: Votkinsk:. Best Pictures of Votkinsk P2 and come on please ^^

Started by Nikolaï, May 30, 2008, 12:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikolaï

Find Votkinsk in SC4 Devotion , Simland andTSC.

thundercrack83

The Black Coves are looking great, my friend!

If you could do me a favor, though--could you please wait to post replies to the comments made in and do them all at once, rather than respond to each with an individual post? Since, advancement through the MD forums is based on post count, we tend to frown upon the individual posts for replies.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks!

Dustin

warszawa

Awesome terraforming Nikolaï! I love the logs and boulders by the coast. The sea looks pretty neat as well. Can't wait to see more of your work.

Alex
Visit my Warsaw, Poland MD.

Nikolaï

Dimitrovgrad: Break-Legs Quarter

On History city in around Votkinsk  :thumbsup:

Before incendy 1901

After incendy 1996

Excuse for the No comment Udapte , i have not the time for the retranscription French/English  ;D
One Udapte soon  ;)

wouanagaine

Quite nice, especially the park with rocks, even if the rocks are laid a bit to straight for my taste

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

Earth quake

Excellent work Niko, go on.
I love your place

The aestheticism of your city is its key point.

Nikolaï

rooker1

Nikolaï,
Awesome update and fantastic pictures.  Your city is very well laid out and I really like the parks you have made. Great use of the street side mod and making your sidewalk the brick tile.  It blends in seamlessly with your parks.

Please save your small comment, above, for an update or larger group of replies.  ;)

I look forward to your next update.
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Nikolaï

Ok I see that my city does not have success here   %confuso
I am going to make up with a little serie of my best picture of my Simland and TSC Udapte and Votkinsk is not dead   :P

Petrograd's Derrick , last Winter

Petrograd's Derrick

Leningrad's suburbs

Votkinsk Rapids

End of Votkinsk Rapids

Highway 2 , The connection with the old Higway and new Highway

Coal Mine of Magadan

Woodcuter's camp of Magadan

Mother Russia Bridge

I hope that I would have a little more comments and consideration for your part  :P
Your comments is Appreciated :thumbsup:

Thank you very much  ()stsfd()
Udapte Soon

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

bat

Beautiful updates there in your nice MD here! And the pictures are looking wonderful!
A really great city. ;)

bokrif

Nice job. You show real quality with creative solutions. I like it.

Schulmanator

Excellent work. You have created an area with the beautiful feel and look of Europe.  &apls
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

TheSixCents

myipon.co.nr
Apply :)
This CJ is very good, and very much in line with the Russian/Slavic style cj's we have in IPON!

Une_ame

Nice city, I like the way you arrange the landscapes (forest, rivers, etc) :thumbsup:.
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

rooker1

Nikolaï,

You do have a great MD, you are definately off to a great start, but you need to have some patience.  The first few pages are always the hardest for anyone.  Keep on posting great updates like the ones you have and the people will come, don't worry.  You just got one of your pictures into the HoF, people must like your work.  ;)

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

art128

It's very great Nikolaï  :thumbsup: i like the next uodate  &apls
Arthur
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog