• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Bipin's BAT Boutique

Started by Bipin, November 20, 2011, 01:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatevermind

Good god, man!  :o

That's quite a building. I did go over to the STEX and check out the rest, and this new project looks really exciting. Between you and your collaborators, I think we can expect some interesting and well done buildings, to say the least.

benedict

Congratulations on your OSITM feature.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

Bipin

Thank you Benedict, I appreciate the kind words!

Mr.Lin

THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SCCN
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SC4D (Click on the pictures below)

人们都知道的,是生活;人们不知道的,才是艺术

weixc812

Oh, a well deserved O.S.I.T.M, my friend  &apls
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

Bipin

Thank you Mr. Lin and Weixc812 for the kind words, I always love to hear those words!  ;D

In other news, this should give the plaza-area of the retaining wall lots some more visual interest...

...Especially at night.

Enjoy!

RepublicMaster

That night shot it amazing! Can't wait to see more! Keep up the great work. :D

Huston_N7

Your nightlighting always impresses me, it has to be the best part of your BATs. Great work, definitely looks amazing :)
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15523.msg467533#msg467533"></a>
E37 - Ferust System | Violet Nebula
"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013

Bipin

Thanks for the OSITM, it's been wonderful! Now, here's a little update regarding those walls:

There still is something to be said about those monotonous concrete walls.

Only can the night shots truly do these BATs some justice, for that's what I really focused on when making these items.

Be aware that the above is an old image and some glitches have been fixed. However, one major glitch still remains. How can I be certain that all the park areas light up, despite being fully powered/watered? Right now only a few do at a time, seemingly at random. Either way, I hope you enjoy the progress!

spot

RepublicMaster

Looking great Bipin!

I think that the steps going straight onto the road is a bit weird. There should be some kind of flat area before the road. :)

Kergelen

Amazing work with the shops and the park. The fences looks nice &apls

Links to SC4 websites

Rayden

I believe that those light bugs happens when your props are very near or overlaps the border of the lots, and it looks like you have made those bats to cover the whole lot and mod them as props so you can extend them outside the lot if necessary. Anyway it's an impressively work.  :thumbsup:

InvaderNat

I'm so stoked about those walls, they look superb! Already got a use for them in mind so I can't wait until they're 100%.

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

Bipin

Thanks all for the kind words. Now, when it comes to rivers, I think this is what you're all looking for.

I know it's what I certainly am.

Enjoy! :)

Mr.Lin

So,is there something like bulrush over the river or just only the river texture?
But anyway, both are excellent works! &apls
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SCCN
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SC4D (Click on the pictures below)

人们都知道的,是生活;人们不知道的,才是艺术

RepublicMaster

That river looks great Bipin! :)

Bipin

Psst... Seeing as how I received some positive feedback on my sunken MSE walls, from SC4D in particular, I think you'll like this little teaser:

Now that I think you'll enjoy. Basically, I've created a system that allows me to easily drag MSE walls by defining splines/vertices along the perimeter of say, a road curve texture or RHW offramp model. This opens up a whole number of possibilities and drastically eases the workflow, meaning more content on your table sooner!  :thumbsup:

whatevermind

Those are amazing! I love your walls, certainly could find a few uses for them. One thing with the night versions of the construction vehicles though, on top of the hazard lights, I'd think they should also have flood lights. When they're actually in use at night they always blanket everything in bright lights.