• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Dmscopio's Bat showcase

Started by dmscopio, April 09, 2007, 07:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mightygoose

well er as dmscopio still asnt updated here... here is the appropriate post.....

the guangzhou tower is done ....

the filefactory link on the blog is a nightmare to work through so i have given you the link past the first spoofpage.

[linkie]

just entr the confirmation code then click to start download.... the conformation code changes every 10 minutes to prevent direct linking....

also released is the first pack of his modular university set. these buildings display the typical irregularity of university buildings....

again the code must be entered....

[linkie]

pictures can be found on his blog

[linkie]
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

DFire870

Ooh, a university pack! Nice, we need more of those.

However, I can't download it. &mmm After entering the code I clicked on the link to begin downloading, but then it says "Problem loading page".
After a long absence, I'm back! And I will be starting a new MD soon.

Emperor Stormont

I think your work is simply fantastic and love using them in my cities, allows me to add that modern and somewhat futuristic aspect to them.

Thought I'd post an example of the recents BAT's used for a new national stadium complex.

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

dmscopio

Quote from: DFire870 on July 02, 2007, 05:55:34 AM
Ooh, a university pack! Nice, we need more of those.

However, I can't download it. &mmm After entering the code I clicked on the link to begin downloading, but then it says "Problem loading page".
The link should be working, i tried a couple of times today. Just give it a trys and be patient.

belfastuniguy: Thanks for the picture! it's my honor to see my bats in it.
for more BAT downloads: www.davidluart.com

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ Vandy
wouanagaine

mightygoose

so it seems im your official blog correspondant lol....

DFire870

Yeah, I tried it earlier today and it worked, but the download keeps freezing part of the way through. I'm gonna try it a few more times, so hopefully it'll work then. :/
After a long absence, I'm back! And I will be starting a new MD soon.

Zaphod

cool university type buildings

keep it going!

took me a while to figure out how to download but I got it now. That host sucks, but hey I know how it is, you take what you can get right?
War Kittens !?

Pat

LoL ok goose or DM im having a bit of trouble trying DL SZ Library&Music Hall...
It keeps coming up as " compressed folder is invalid or corrupted....
I did DL'ed the universty pack no problem though...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Zaphod

I found a problem

the sullivan hall University BAT will dissappear off its lot, then the lot cannot be bulldozed

War Kittens !?

Pat

Agreed have the same issue with it as well... i tried all the tricks i know and nothing its still there... just the base texture

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dmscopio

Quote from: patfirefghtr on July 06, 2007, 12:03:24 AM
LoL ok goose or DM im having a bit of trouble trying DL SZ Library&Music Hall...
It keeps coming up as " compressed folder is invalid or corrupted....
I did DL'ed the universty pack no problem though...
the SZ library and mucis hall can be downloaded in the LEX as well.

Zaphod, I will look into the problem once i can. If you have the Lot editer, you can try to create a new lot with the Sullivan model. Thanks.

wouanagaine

Pat

ty DM i will get it here then...

mightygoose

latest preview is part of university pack 2

dmscopio

Thanks mightygoose. Here is a preview of another university stadium:

Oh and the volumn 1 of the university pack is fixed. please download the new version.

wouanagaine

Yoder7652

very nice...I'm been working on some tennis stadiums myself...can't wait till you release these last two stadiums

praiodan

I just wanted to congratulate you for your excellent execution of the Allianz Arena. Though I can't actually neither stand FC Bayern Munich nor the stadium itself (been there once and everything was VERY chaotic!!!) you did a great job there, even nightlights are just like in RL.
Any chance you may tackle the HSH Nordbank Arena (former AOL Arena), Hamburg's football stadium? though a bit smaller and not of so fancy design, it's definatly one of the finest stadiums in europe... (nah, just kidding, don't want to request anything  $%Grinno$% )

Pat

DM that is a really great looking new stadium great job  :thumbsup:

dmscopio

thanks yoder, praiodan and patfirefghtr! I been working on something different lately, a brand new stadium. It is the New Anfield stadium. Some of you may notice there is already a new anfield stadium out there. but thats the old plan before the take over of Tom Hick and George Gillett. Now they have scape the old plan and come up with this one:

Totally different from the one i made, which i think is even better. As a loyal Liverpool fan I decide to bat it and here is the progress so far:

Anyway, more update will come shortly. Any is comment appreciated.

wouanagaine

Pat

oooooh wow that is loooking real good... the windows are a tad bit on the green side though

nova vesfalo

it's AWESOME *big fan cooming alert !!* Love it, you're a killer, as patfirefghtr said maybe the window are a tad to green ?