• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

• Recreating Berlin - Germany •

Started by kelis, September 08, 2009, 10:17:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Battlecat

Nice update!  Very interesting to hear the background to this area! 

djvandrake

VERY impressive!  Your lot editor skills show and this area looks great.  &apls Bravo!

MaximePenen

Absolutely stunning. And great custom work.

sumwonyuno

&apls

Beautiful and well-constructed!  It looks alive with cars and pedestrians!

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

Tomas Neto

Really fantastic work!!!  :thumbsup:

FrankU

I agree with all who went before me. This is really a fantastic update. The atmosphere of the Berlin area is captured really nice.
So, what are you going to do with the Hohenzollernpalast...?

kelis

• Internationales Handelszentrum • [ International comerce center ]

It is a skyscraper located in Mitte - Berlin. It is located between Georfe, Planck, Dorothy and
Frederick Street and has a height of 93.5 meters, spread over 25 floors. Built
between the years 1976 - 1978 the Japanese company "Kajima Corporation." The architect was
Gißke Erhardt. The building is particularly striking, with its two large glass facades
black, which are surrounded by a blank frame.

Until 2000, there was a building of three stories high with shops and restaurants, but over
2000 was demolished to make room for two towers of 35 meters in height including
apartments, offices and hotels. In 2003 the company car "Opel" in the
front logo.

[ On the picture you can see the building at the end of the 70 newly constructed ]

Previously the entire building was occupied by law-related companies, retailers
hosted since 1982, exporting companies, airlines, etc. When his
GDR times while building the new embassy in Berlin in this Situr
building some, like the Netherlands or Canada Pias.

At present a total of 135 companies from more than 15 countries are represented in the building!

I hope you Like  ;)

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Fabian93

Fantastic Update yet again and great photoshopping &apls &apls
Sorry for not replying to your previous Update, which was fantastic, too :thumbsup:

Oh and I guess that he meant the Berliner Stadtschloss, which is going to be re-erected on the "Museumsinsel" ;)

Keep up the great work  &apls
Fabian

kelis

It is a magnificent building, will be built in the area of the " Palast der Republik " truth ?
would be great to have in simcity.

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

mightygoose

great update my friend, fantastic phtoshopping work.
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Girafe

Night lights are awesome, thanks for sharing these pictures

&apls &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Yan077

You have a magnificient MD and your photoshopping skills are amazing !
Fantastic my friend  &apls

...just for fun, I really love your pictures    $%Grinno$%

kelis

Yan077 ooh wooow, i love the animation  ;D
.                                                                                                                      

Sciurus

Waow, just wonderful!! :o

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

FrankU

Yes, indeed I meant the Stadtschloss. I is also known as the Hohenzollernpalast, because it was a palace (Palast) that was inhabited by the Hohenzollern family that ruled Berlin and Brandenburg (later on: Prussia, even later: Germany) for about, I can't remember exactly, I think five centuries.

aNdi is working on a Simcity replica of the Stadtschloss, but work goes slow and it is a lot to do.
Take a look at:
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=5059.0

Tomas Neto

Awesome update again!!! Fantastic!!!  :thumbsup:

Tomas Neto

Wow, impressive the beauty of yours cities!!! It is incredible the form as you obtain I built them with a so real aspect!!! For that reason that in all of the comments I say "awesome", because all yours updates are awesome!!!   &apls &apls

FrankU

Sorry Kelis,

I don't know. Maybe I should take a look in Berlin to see what's going on.
Or did you mean the BATing project? $%Grinno$%

Wow, great work, as always!

Battlecat

Very nice update, I like those glass buildings!  That seasonal park looks great as well!