• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Empire of Leviathan

Started by Fabian93, August 29, 2009, 12:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelis

Great job my friend ! I like the canals  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Simcitler

You are a genius Fabian!  &apls
The way you mix up older buildings with more modern ones is just amazing. :satisfied:
Hope to see more soon.

Schulmanator

Great Euro town. I like the bit at lower left - a cool waterfront area.  :satisfied:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

planetechef

& coming soon "Sakura Republic".

sumwonyuno

Heh, I really like the timeline of how the area has changed over the years.  I also like the mosaic!

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

Yan077

This mosaic is so impressive  :o
I'm glad to see your come back Fabian, and I hope other stunning pictures like that !  &apls &apls

kbieniu7

Awesome! Everything fits excellent: rails, avenues, skyscrapers. Nothing more to add!  &apls
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

kodlovag

Visit my MD, welcome to Archipelago

Aliktren

This thread is utterly inspiring, I also just showed it to my wife and instead of saying "thats nice dear" she was amazed, I can pay you no higher compliment  ;D

mayorfabz

Oooooooooooh I can only dream my wife would ever say something like that  :D
Seriously, beautiful job, Fabian. Ich gratuliere.

Fabien

Fabian93

Update #29 - Starting all over again

Wow, I can't believe that it has been almost one year without any updates?!
Anyway, after a long break, I decided to give this game another try, as I was actually quite bored with it for some time...
I cleaned up my plugins-folder a little bit and yeah, now I'm trying to grow some nice cities again.
The city which is depicted below is called "Lindenthal" - a city which is only a stone's throw away from Leviathan's capital: Laon.
It serves as a seat of royal power dating back to the mid of the 18th century. Since then, Lindenthal has experienced a huge period of growth and with 178.000 inhabitants nowadays, it is one of Leviathan's many bigger cities.

Thanks for stopping by :). I hope you liked it.

Fabian

Replies

wallasey, Connor, Gilikov1994, djvandrake, nedalezz, kelis, Simcitler, Schulmanator, planetechef, sumwonyuno, Yan077, kbieniu7, kodlovag, Aliktren, mayorfabz: Thank you all so much :). I'm glad to hear that you've liked the "recent" :D update.. Hope you are still following.

wallasey

Jawdropping scenery there!

My favourite part has to be the bottom where you give the appearance of small hidden streets; almost a medieval like street layout within the city walls. Stunning!

It is good to have you back!

sumwonyuno

Wow!  The trees and the buildings are a really good combination!  Both are well done!   :thumbsup:

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

cubby420

Inactive no more! What a comeback...great use of all the new toys around  ;D  The diversity of trees are a great touch!

Tomas Neto

Amazing update, a fantastic return of your MD!!!   &apls &apls

Sciurus

The coming back of Leviathan? Excellent news!!! I still love your city, a fantastic city!! &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Connor

Great to see a new update, and fantastic work as always  &apls

Adetsaj

Wonderfull parks, palaces and also the city  :thumbsup:

The Beautiful empire, of Gardarian

And call me Daniel

io_bg

What a comeback :o Lovely mosaic! &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November