• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Empire of Leviathan

Started by Fabian93, August 29, 2009, 12:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

Both mosaics are very good, but I really like the realism of the second one.  The rail line looks perfectly done.  Long slope and nice 90 degree trun through the trees.  &apls

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Fabian93

Update #26 - Huge Update

I'm really happy to announce that I've won the Thematic Competition for a second time :).
Because it took so long for another Update, I decided to post 4 new mosaics of that city as "apology" :P. I hope you enjoy these mosaics.
A real Update will be posted soon, I had no time to work on my new city, yet.

I really hope you enjoyed watching these 4 mosaics ;).

Fabian

Replies

ShultzCity: Thank you very much - glad you like it :). I always mirror my pictures, this way the streets and buildings look (at least in my opinion) more real ;).
soulchaser: Thanks a lot, Ben :). I was able to fix that little palm-problem... I had to delete the props from the SFBT-folder ;).
mightygoose: Thank you so much ;).
Utvaw: Thanks - you can find that building here and those walls here ;).
djvandrake: Thanks a lot - glad you like it :).
scott1964: Glad you like that little pond ;) - good luck on building your own pond :thumbsup:.
Sciurus: Thanks a lot, Guillaume. No problem ;).
Tomas Neto: Thanks a lot, Tomas :).
Battlecat: Thank you - glad you liked those 2 mosaics :).
Engorn: Thanks - I will try that for the next rain-picture ;).
gottago: Thanks a lot :) - no these pictures are .jpg of course... I guess it was a problem with Imageshack ;).
Connor: Thanks a lot :).
BuildingUp: Thanks, glad you like it :).
Q-Tips: Thank you very much for that compliment :).
nedalezz: Thanks a lot - glad you like it ;).
Yan077: Thank you very much, Yann, glad you enjoy reading this MD :).
io_bg: Thank you so much, Ioan - glad you like the photoshopping, too ;).
rooker1: Thanks a lot, Robin - always great to see you here :thumbsup: - glad you like the second one so much :).

io_bg

That's outstanding! I love the way the big avenue splits up in front of the cathedral. The canal is pretty interesting, too! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

nedalezz

Wow, apology accepted, all is forgiven after that updated, lol.

Seriously, great stuff. I especially like the first mosaic, with the park around the lake being the favorite. I also LOVE how you did the river, it looks so lifelike.

Yan077

I don't enjoy your CJ, I LOVE your CJ !

I agree with io_bg, that's totally outstanding....   :o
the last mosaic is certainly one of the best I have ever seen  &apls &apls &apls

keep us the good work !
Yann  :thumbsup:

Engorn

Wow! Stunning! This is a lovely MD. I love the square in front of that church. :)

Gilikov1994

like Yan077, I also love your MD! :)
One off the best European MD/CJ's ever!
B.t.w, how did you maded that roadconnection between the Maxis and the road that you've made by you're one..?

Keep up the good work, I will follow this MD closely! :thumbsup: &apls
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

ecoba

Well, congragulations- again, Fabian.

You really did build a lovely city, but I'll be eager to see your new city as well.

Ethan

Sciurus

Wonderful, wonderful, just... WONDERFUL!!! &apls &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

art128

Fabian, you've done a pretty fabulous work on this city so far my friend.

All of what I saw there is fantastic. The town is really well done, I love the buildings you used there. Also, excellent job on that river, it's a  nice idea you had there to use the TPW to make a river. That custom lotted avenue is excellent too, I love how it leads to the church and the column. However, I don't really like that small "building" just in front of a stair in mosaic number 4 (The one just next to the modern glass building.) ..  ::) $%Grinno$%

Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Utvaw

Fantastic pictures.  The canal is a neat idea, but the edges of the plopped water make it look kinda weird. 

Are those picnic tables by the pond ploppable?  If so where can one get them?

All in all, a set of great pictures.

calibanX

Wow, fantastic mosaics of your city. Everything 'fits' together perfectly. The cathedral is well placed, congrats on the competition by the way. I find myself drawn to that pond and the picnic tables as well.

Great work.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

nbvc

Great mosaics. I like the canals you made. &apls

mightygoose

another superb update my friend.
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

djvandrake

Fantasitc mosaics!  &apls  Really top quality work.

Congrats on winning the thematic competition.

bat

Your updates are really nice! Fantastic work on your city!
Looking forward to more... :)

Zanza

Battlecat

Great to see you back here!  Based on this update, it's worth the wait!  You've got some great buildings in here.  Am I right in thinking that you made that canal using plopable water?  It certainly worked out nicely if that's the case! 

DerChrischi

Hey Fabian,
That´s one off the Best Mayor Diary´s i ever have seen. And I am a big Fan off yours.  &hlp I hope it will alwasy grow.  :satisfied:  &apls :thumbsup:

strucka

I must add to all the positive replies given to you. This is out standing. Your MD is my goal and idol while making my own MD. &apls &apls &apls