• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Empire of Leviathan

Started by Fabian93, August 29, 2009, 12:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Welcome to page 18!

Great pictures of that nice "little fields" there! And great shots of the city!
Looking forward to more... You have a great MD! :thumbsup:

Fabian93

Update #24 - A first look at Mühlenberg

Thank you again for following this MD :).
Today I will present you a little town called "Mühlenberg". It was named after a mill which is not existing anymore, even though there are plans to re-erect it.
I played around with Photoshop... I'm not sure whether you will like it, but I think it looks more or less okay.
You won't see a lot of the town itself in this Update but rather you will see more rural areas, which surround Mühlenberg. I even created a few Lots (e.g. those diagonal-field-lots :-\).

Okay, so I'm not sure if you liked this Update.
Anyway... hope to see you here again for Update #25 :thumbsup:.

Fabian

Replies

rooker1: Thank you very much, Robin. I'm glad to hear that you like it :).
Battlecat: Thanks a lot ;). Well I already gave you the links by personal message, so if anybody else would like to have that question answered, don't hesitate to ask me by p.m. ;)
djvandrake: Thank you :). Yes it seems to be :D, but don't ask me why... I am not the creator of that Lot ;).
dsrwhat316: Thanks a lot, Dan :) - it's always great to see you here. Well, thanks for that suggestion, but I think my park-menu would get overloaded if I'd do a resized Lot for every roundabout ;) - so I think I will only use this technique in certain cases :thumbsup:.
Tomas Neto: Thank you very much, Tomas ;).
Sciurus: Thanks a lot, Guillaume :). :D Well, even in Leviathan it is quite strange to see a cow running around on streets :P - I think it's caused by those "cow-generators" &idea.
wallasey: Thank you very much for that big compliment :).
calibanX: Thanks a lot :).
Bobbi: Thank you ;).
kelis: Thanks a lot. It's always great to hear such words ()stsfd().
Frankie B: Thank you ;). I'm glad to hear that you like this MD :thumbsup:.
art128: Thanks a lot, Arthur - glad to see here again :).
Yan077: Thank you so much, Yann. I'm glad you like it ;).
Engorn: :P Thanks a lot :).
strucka: Thank you very much :).
io_bg: Thank you very much, Ioan. Glad you like it ;).
bat: Welcome to Leviathan! I'm glad that you like it, thanks a lot :).

Battlecat

Very nice update indeed!  Love your use of the gravel paths and diagonal buildings in this update!  You've got great details all around here.

rooker1

This last update of yours is really incredible, very eye catching.  The fields and assortment of trees and grasse all make the pictures look stunning.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

art128

Nice update, Fabian !
As Robin said, it's very eye-catching ! I like how you played with the farm fields. The photoshop you add to the pictures is, as usual, very nice, but a bit too dark for my taste.. I really love the effects you've done with the first picture from the top and the third from the bottom, the first looks like a cloud is passing when the photograph took the picture from the plane; And the second looks like the sun is just at the right of the focal of the camera ! Nice work !

Take care,
-Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

io_bg

I certainly liked this update! The combination of trees and other ploppable stuff is amazing.
The photoshopping is well done! Maybe only the last pic is a bit too blurried for my taste.
Can't wait for the pics from Mühlenberg! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

sumwonyuno

Oh wow, diagonal fields!    :)

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

calibanX

Beautiful shots of your farms Fabian. Very artistic.  &apls &apls

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

Nardo69

I can remember someone who wrote in a Dinosaur's MD that he likes to get imspired from him. Well, seems to be the ol' donkey can steal some ideas get some inspirations from her, too!  :D

Love that lonely building in the first picture. Same with the diagonal farm. Should try that some day, too ....

Take care my friend!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

djvandrake

Yes I did like your update.  The rural areas look wonderful and very realisitic.  Very nice job with the fields, trees, and roadways.  There's not a diagonal jagged edge in sight and that's an accomplishment!  &apls

bat

All new pictures are really fantastic! Nice work! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sciurus

Ok for the cow :D This latest update is wonderful, I particullary love the pic where we see the bank of the lake. I find them  WONDERFUL!!! But, is it ploppable water or is it "Maxis" water?

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Bobbi

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Yan077

Superb forests with friendly bears ;D, splendid riverside, fantastic farms, excellent photoshopping, this MD is a feast for the eyes.

Yann  :thumbsup:

kwakelaar

I must say the wildlife is doing very well in Leviathan. A great looking update and lots of details to look at.

dsrwhat316

Quote from: Fabian93 on January 08, 2010, 09:04:10 AM
dsrwhat316: I think my park-menu would get overloaded if I'd do a resized Lot for every roundabout ;) - so I think I will only use this technique in certain cases :thumbsup:

I hear you on that one; my parks (and other menus) are overloaded with lots themselves  ::)!

This new update is stunning! My favorite pic is the second one, with all the trees lining the shoreline. Plus the cabin and motorboat really make the pic great!

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

Tomas Neto

Awesome update!!! Fantastic!!!  &apls

Delecto

Great job Fabian  &apls rural land is developing nicely.

mightygoose

hellfire and brimstone, now i know whose rural areas i should aspire to...
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....