• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Empire of Leviathan

Started by Fabian93, August 29, 2009, 12:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harris14

wow the quality of these pics are amazing :thumbsup:

sumwonyuno

So many cows!  Heh, there's a cow swimming in the water trough in the first picture, and one's escaping over the fence in the second picture!  :D

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

io_bg

Great teasers! I agree that the field is a bit empty, some grass would make it look even better in my opinion. Looking forward to the full update!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Fabian93

Update #23 - Random, Rural Pictures

Thank you so much, everybody - almost 30 replies :o.
Today I'm going to show you a few rural pictures. I tried to improve those little fields, I showed you in the last Update. I hope you like it :).

Thank you for watching ;).
Oh, and since I'm probably not going to write again before Christmas... I'm just going to wish you all a wonderful Christmas time, now.

Fabian

Replies

danielcote: Thank you very much :). Yes, of course I will - this was just a little test ;).
djvandrake (x2): Thanks a lot :).
Sciurus (x2): Thank you so much, Guillaume. Your words really honor me ;). Concerning the teaser: No, those trees can be found in BadSim's Lot Editor thread ;).
io_bg (x2): Thanks a lot, Ioan. I will try to make it better the next time ;).
emmotic: Thanks a lot :). I'm not sure what you mean with "sings"... I suppose you mean those mirrored signs on the buildings? It's because I mirror the pictures before posting them ;).
Nardo69: Thank you very much, Bernhard ;). I'm always glad to see you here.
calibanX (x2): Thank you ;).
dsrwhat316 (x2): Thanks a lot Dan. Well, as I've already said in Ioan's reply, I will try to improve - thanks a lot for that suggestion :). Furthermore, I'd like to thank you for that other suggestion concerning my teasers. I tried to do something with the Lot Editor, but I wasn't happy with the result, so instead I used the grass from the Major Menu.
ManuelR: Thanks a lot :). Well the size of my Plugin folder is approximately 2,21gb ;).
Battlecat (x2): Thank you very much ;).
Schulmanator (x2): Thanks a lot. Well I'm not sure, whether I will ever finish it ;).
scott1964: Thanks a lot :).
Gilikov1994: Thank you very much ;). Well, how could you not love cities like Prague, Vienna or other European cities :P? I'm inspired by them a lot.
sumwonyuno (x2): Thank you very much ;).
Delecto: Thank you ;). I'm glad you liked my little "Test-City".
Bobbi: Thank you so much :).
Yan077: Thanks a lot, Yann :). Well, I hope you like those fields now ;).
Engorn: Thank you :).
Tomas Neto: Thank you so much, Tomas :) - it is really appreciated.
kwakelaar: Thanks a lot :). Actually, those textures are not expanding. If you are interested, I could show you a picture from the Lot Editor (just let me know), but then again you could also have a look at "Antigone" - since the rural Lots in that MD were my main inspiration ;).
harris14: Thank you very much :) - glad to see another new face in this MD.

rooker1

Very nice update, the pictures are great and I love the way the city is setup, very realistic.  I'm not a big farm person but even that area looks great too.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Battlecat

Those are great looking farms!  Those new buildings are an excellent addition to the game, I certainly like what you've done with them!  Those two industrial buildings in shot 5 or 6 are pretty cool as well, where did you locate those ones?

djvandrake

Those fields look really fantastic.  Excellent work.  &apls

Is that building with the smoke stacks going through the oil tank?

dsrwhat316

Incredible rural shots! It seems you can do it all: urban, suburban, rural... :thumbsup:

Everything seems to fit into place perfectly. Although, the street roundabout does stick out a bit due to the concrete textures. Perhaps some strategically placed props using the lot resize trick would make the roundabout fit in better? Seeing your past pics, I know you can utilize this technique (if you chose to) with great results!

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

Tomas Neto

Wowww!!! Awesome update!!!  Rural and urban areas very realistics and beautifuls!!!

Sciurus

Waow, these mosaics are really wonderful! I love the country, but just a hing, is it normal that there's a cow on the street on the left? :P
And thanks for trees, I'll seek it. :thumbsup:

Guillaume
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

wallasey

This is one of those rare MD's where everything looks right. Nothing is out of place or used to the detriment of the appearance of the image. A big well done, you have a great eye for detail!

calibanX

I like how you've broken up the straight lines with those angled roads and curved rail lines. Very nice looking.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

Bobbi

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

kelis

Great, You're a great inspiration for me.

&apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Frankie B

Absolutely stunning work.

Two things jump out at me, the depth of colour and the superb lot editing skills. Some of the best I've seen in a long time.

Fantastic work, shall be following this on a regular basis :)

art128

Splendid update, Fabian !
I like how the warehouses are mixed with the houses, it's nicely done. Excellent work with the road (well, street) layout which is well thought. The small block fits really well here, behind the railway. The farms are nicely done too, I like those big empty spaces. Good job with the industrial sector too, fits well with the atmosphere of the city.

Take care,
-Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Yan077

The amount of details included in those pictures is amazing   :o
And everything in its right place  :thumbsup:

Splendid update Fabian  &apls

Engorn

Wow! Another bunch of very impressive pics. I really love the ground textures. When I grow up, I wanna be like you. :P

strucka

Darn it. This looks like... like... like it's real... =) great great work.

io_bg

I don't really know what to say... I'm just staring in awe! The last update is just marvellous! The combination of suburbs, rails, farms and factories is really unique! &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November