• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Empire of Leviathan

Started by Fabian93, August 29, 2009, 12:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

Fabian,
Fantastic update and super month.

Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Battlecat

Nice final update for your OSTIM time!  That extra wide avenue really turned out great, I particularly like the side streets diving into an underpass.  Looking forward to seeing what they go under!

Earth quake

Other fantastic update and fantastic months fabian &apls
Your work at the lot is stunning.

djvandrake

Congrats Fabian on a great month in OSITM!  &apls

Another quality update.  Your work on that custom avenue section and the lots around it is most impressive.  :thumbsup:  :)

Tomas Neto

Another fantastic update, Fabian!!!  :thumbsup:

BarbarossaS

There's nothing to forgive, my friend! It's been an amazing month here in the empire of Leviathan. And what a way to close that month off  :o
This is a stunning update!  &apls &apls
Those avenues with the parallel roads, the choice of buildings, the amazing amount of green in the streets,... Really: it's fantastic!

-Stijn-

gottago

On dit ici, "t'as terminé en beauté." The avenue is really fantastic, and your cities are as pleasurable to admire as your towns and landscapes. I really like how you compose the blocks--the mix of buildings is very harmonious. Great job.

And thanks for your comment on my BAT, it's really appreciated. And yes, that was the building (same basic layout, so I was intrigued), apparently I was a bit sloppy with my directions, lol. Thanks a lot for the link :thumbsup:

Sciurus

I agree with Gottago with "T'as fini en beauté" which means "You finshed beautifully" &apls
But now, come back on earth! (if you understand the expression ::)) I find your avnue beautiful, but, on the first pic, we can see a crossroad on the left, but cars which come from the south of the pic, can't go front of they come, and it's the thing I saw. The own thing I saw :D
For the lot of important builfings, there's not to much in Unter den Linden, but if you see it like that ;D Ah, yes there's an important building, the french ambassade in Pariser Platz, the beginning of Unter den Linden! $%Grinno$%
Oh yes, a latest thing I saw, on the second pic, the asphalt stops brutally on the avenue, if you could a texture to avoid it, it'll be nice! ()stsfd()
I finsh now with a sentence in french "C'est parfait!" &apls

Guillaume.
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Bobbi

Fantastic! And the avenue is unusual. &apls

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

silentbreaker

And anothother impressive update! It was a very nice OSITM time so I think everybody "forgives" you for not being able to finish the intersection  ;) Quality needs time... and your city is superior quality  :thumbsup: It has an absolutely unique urban feeling.

dsrwhat316

Even without the gap filled, there is more detail in those shots than most people have in their whole MDs!  :thumbsup:

I like the "mad scramble" of cars at the T-intersection of the avenue; a chaotic scene that makes your city come to life. Congrats on getting 150+ comments last month, Fabian!

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

sumwonyuno

That custom boulevard is giving me inspiration.  ;)

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

Fabian93

Update #22 - Some Tests

Today I'm going to show you, what I personally call my "Test City". It's nothing really special, but I thought that it came out quite nicely. My intention was to improve the way I play the game.
I'm still working on my new Capital... but in the meanwhile I will show you this "Test City" ;).
Since this is a "Test City", you might see some elements, you have already seen.

Well... I hope you liked this rather short Update :).

Fabian

Replies

kwakelaar: Thanks a lot :).
rooker1: Thank you, Robin ;).
Battlecat: Thanks! Glad you like the new boulevard :).
Earth quake: Thank you very much :thumbsup:.
djvandrake: Thanks a lot. Glad you liked my month in this category ;).
Tomas Neto: Thanks a lot, Tomas :).
Barbarossa: Thank you very much, Stijn :thumbsup:. Glad to hear that you liked the recent Update. It's a big compliment for me.
gottago: Thanks a lot :). I'm glad to hear that I was able to help you.
Sciurus: Well I answered most of your reply by p.m already ;), so I'm just going to say: Thank you very, very much :).
Bobbi: Thanks a lot :), but what do you mean with "unusual"?
silentbreaker: Thanks a lot for that big compliment :).
dsrwhat316: Thanks a lot, Dan :thumbsup:. Yeah, I'm quite surprised myself to see my MD in the Top 5 list.
sumwonyuno: Thanks - I'm glad to hear that and I'm looking forward to what you are going to do ;).

danielcote

This city is nice! I see you've added more modern buildings. You will still show you're old city too won't you?

djvandrake

Very nice.  I like the use of diagonals you've incorporated.

I have several test cities too.  None of mine look as good as yours though!  :D  :thumbsup:

Sciurus

As always Fabian, as always, and it's evident for you now, it's more than WONDERFUL!!! :o Please give me your secret to do as beautiful cities as it, please!!! $%Grinno$%
The Hong-kong BAT is very good integrated in the european center, it looks excellent!
So, I post this message and I go playing SC4!! ;D Because each time I see your city, it gives me urge to playing SC4, unbelievable, isn't it? :D

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

io_bg

And this is only a test city! :shocked2: Wonderful custom lotting and use of both straight and diagonal W2Ws!  &apls
Just one note, I think the plaza at the top of the mosaic is a bit too empty, some trees and bushes on the grass would make it look much better ;)
Looking forward to more! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

MTT9

Awesome mozaic and very nice test city.
Just a question, what happened to the building's sings?
Matt
You can call me Matt

Nardo69

Sorry for not showing up too often but last month had been ... well .. a bit difficult.

But I could see you used your OSITM very nicely.

Had a look over the last two pages (more would have melt my poor (in both meanings! ::) ) DSL connection.

Take care my friend!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

calibanX

Very nice 'test' city Fabian. The diagonals are a nice touch. It's really a great mosaic.

Take care.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together