• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgarcia

$%Grinno$%  The first pic is amazing.  Great layout.  Can't wait to see and download your new bats.

Nanami

An interesting coastal town there! Those old houses fit nicely there! nice works!
also cant wait to see your bat...

btw in other news, I just find out that there is a street in Shibuya named Kamiyama :P : http://goo.gl/maps/VhmWY

art128

Thanks guys!

Don't get your hopes high for the bats. I'm having severe 3dsmax problem so that I can't bat use it at all. I'm left using Gmax for two projects, and after that. Well I'll see later.

So today I've got an update for you about the Akihabara ward in Kamiyama. Basically it's like the real one, the "electric town".. Shopping district specialized in computer parts, electronics, anime and manga merchandise. Akihabara is located north of the central station.

I hope you liked it.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

biff weissglut

i love it! what a public transport system.

please do tell where i might find the rail viaduct station if you will be so kind.

mgarcia

It looks wonderful.  I got excited when I saw Akihabara I was expecting the big reveal...but, such sad news about the program.  The area you worked on looks wonderful.  Love the detail and the stations.  Amazing work as always Art.

Gugu3

danholo

Wow!!! That's awesome. すごい!

Dantes

Nanami

as I said in ST... it really looks nice!

benedict

Good work - and you're number one on BTT again.

Edit - and a 4th week at number one for your MD.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

romualdillo

ユミーちゃん

This is really good! I applaud! &apls

vester

Great update. Like that you have two trains in the same pictures.
Do you have a link how to do that (something with making one of them into props) ?

art128

Thanks for the comments guys!

I've realized the past few weeks that although the mountain in the region was nice, kind of a Mt Fuji like, it too way too much place and blocked half of the region. I decided to delete it. As well as the general shape of the region. The river/canals I wasn't satisfied with how they looked and the cities as well. You might think  "what, again?" and well, yes, again. It's like a curse or something.

So today I present you the xth version of my region! It's a 3x4 big city tiles with the three at the top being filled with water. I'll probably add two island there. (Kamishima and Hashima)
The update is about the new version of the downtown.

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

jmsepe

Nice work. I love those baseball things. :)
Just wandering around like a teddy bear running around the garden. :P

"The greatest things in life are those that we have deemed unexpected yet are worth it."  - Anonymous

Swordmaster

Still going strong eh? Nice work Art and good to see your typical style again my friend ;)

Cheers
Willy

vortext

Your continual quest for the perfect region is what makes this MD so great imho. Looking forward to the next . . the next region that is!  ;D
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

vester

Shark7

One thing I will say, your wooded and park areas are always top notch.  You do excellent work with MMPs in those areas.  :thumbsup:

feyss

Well, a new region, but always a fantastic work. I like the contrast between the river banks and the urban zone.  :thumbsup: