• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vortext

Quote from: art128 on September 22, 2014, 11:20:23 AM
That's not how you spell skyscraper......  $%Grinno$% $%Grinno$%

Nor poplar. .   ::)   :P

Nice little bus stop though! :thumbsup:

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Girafe

@ Arthur, no skyscraper, no time, no envy, no computer for rendering :(

@ Noah, the houses are released in Simtropolis, they are from Andisart. The police station is from Jason, in Simtropolis as well.

@ Vortext, no poplar, I am not confident with my green...

Parisian bus stop released
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

vortext

Quote from: Girafe on September 26, 2014, 01:45:26 AM
@ Vortext, no poplar, I am not confident with my green...

Hm yes. It kinda depends on the species but in general I guess, based on the last picture of 26-04, it could use a little less blue and a little more light, bright green. Or to put it another way, a more yellow-ish hue instead of a blue hue.  &Thk/(
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Zack

Awesome stuff that VIP has made. hes a fun fact. I use to have Pintades at my farm when I was a kid. we dont have any now but I can tell you this. its the same species as your bird used in your group, The Helmeted Guinea Bird

Girafe

Slowly but surely,

moving to 3dsmax 2015 and bitmap2material 3.00

(I forgot my ground plane in Paris, it will come next week so I could start working on the glass parts)

reducing the object from 1000 to 50

reducing the materials from 100 to 20

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

art128

Looks great, Antoine. I think I might have your ground plane in my texture folder. Will kook into it this evening.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

FrankU

Antoine,

A great tower and knowing you the textures will be perfect too.
But please, will you make it without the sidewalk? I'd like to lot my own around it. Except when it is a kind of terrace, then a transition from BAT to lot texture won't be a problem.

Thank you,

Frank

noahclem

Looking very promising  &apls  I agree with Frank on modeling the sidewalk though.

art128

Antoine, is your ground plane this texture? http://a.pomf.se/kdawlu.jpg
I remember you sent it to me a few months ago when I was having some issues with ground reflections.

Props & Texture Catalog

Girafe

Thanks Arthur, unfortunately it s not the map I finally used  &mmm

Regarding the sidewalk, it s here only for the reflexions, but it will not appear in the LOT so you could put the sidewalk you like.  ;)
The Floraler

belfastsocrates

That looks absolutely fantastic! Such good work
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

Aaron Graham

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

romualdillo

Great work!!! Everything is modelled to the last detail, even the window-cleaners lift and crane!!!  &apls

Girafe

Thanks for the comments  ;)

Working on the textures one by one

The Floraler

art128

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

That shape...I can't wait for see it with all the textures...  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

noahclem

Fasan

paf1

Hello,

I am new on this forum, so please excuse me stupid question. From where I can download all those great Girafe's BATs?

Girafe

Quote from: paf1 on December 01, 2014, 11:51:49 AM
Hello,

I am new on this forum, so please excuse me stupid question. From where I can download all those great Girafe's BATs?

Welcome to sc4devotion, to download my creations, go the 1st page of this topic and click on the images  ;)
The Floraler