• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fasan

Wow! Great work!  :thumbsup: Have the trees also equal in my Pugin folder and will put them in my Landscapes immediately. Thank you Girafe!  ;)

Aaron Graham

Wonderful work as always. Two words, make more. :P
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Girafe

Thanks for the comments,

I was digging in my folders and found projects I have to finalize:

Rapeseed fields

Populus

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

samu64

Magnificent fields and trees ...
I hope to see them soon in my city

vortext

Yay, poplars, my favorite trees!!!  &apls

Small observation: there seems to be relative little height difference between #2 and #3 (counted from left to right) so if possible you could make #2 a bit taller?

The rapeseed is a welcome addition to farm fields, great work!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Kergelen

The rapessed fields are very nice, both your models and in RL spring. Great addition &apls

Links to SC4 websites

FrankU

I agree with Vortex. A bit bigger second tree will make the set more balanced.
The trees are beautiful as always.... We get used to your quality, but never get bored by it!  &apls

The rapeseed is great too! But one question: why are the rows of yellow (whatever it is) perpendicular to the lines in the field? In the last image I mean?

noahclem

Great to see you're still at it! Those poplars are just stunning  :o

c.p.

The poplars are great :thumbsup: (also, I think vortext's idea is a good one)

Gugu3

Fasan

NCGAIO

&apls great work

note: Just to collaborate with users of older systems (that are not interested in updates ) suggest remove "s" of the Url image that prevents your viewing.

Girafe

hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghgnrvnormnvoqrvnqmhh

100.000 views, thankshghgnrvnormnvoqrvnqmhh

hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
hghghh
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

noahclem

Fasan

Hello Girafe!  ;)
I hope you are doing well. I've seen that you've visited me in my Region Portrait in Sim Forum. Thank you very much, also for the Link to your great work. I have it thus the same in my Plugin Folder.
I am always happy when I visit you here, because you manage masterful job.  :thumbsup:
Please excuse my english.

Fasan :)

Girafe

I had time to open a little bit SC4 and re install related softwares under w8.

I wanted to release my Parisian bus stops but I am facing many difficulties. I was able to skip the problem of the overlay which is disappearing IG by creating a new texture which fits the current European road mod included in the  latest version of NAM.

I still need to create building family with my bus stops. I tried as well to use a trick developed by Alex for the sidewalk. Indeed the sidewalk is not a texture, it s a prop which takes the texture of the sidewalk located in the plug in folder. Unfortunately the rotation of the prop created by Xannepan is not correct and it seems there is small color variation. I need to look at this trick but for time I don t understand how he proceeded.

The Floraler

Girafe

The Floraler

art128

That's not how you spell skyscraper......  $%Grinno$% $%Grinno$%
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

I'm guessing you're talking about the bus station project--which is sounding great! That house is about as close to the center though and also looks great. Is that one of yours or is it available somewhere? Also, what's that awesome police station from the last pic?

deora

Wow,the Busstation is looking good.More diversity is always welcome.

Quote from: noahclem on September 22, 2014, 04:01:02 PM
I'm guessing you're talking about the bus station project--which is sounding great! That house is about as close to the center though and also looks great. Is that one of yours or is it available somewhere? Also, what's that awesome police station from the last pic?

I guess that house is from somewhere else.I saw it on STEX once and it is called Simcity 2013 Style House or something like that because it is inspired by some of the smaller homes from the newer SC franchise.