• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Atrubia - Update 71: A Few Progress Pics

Started by KoV Liberty, June 14, 2009, 08:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glowbal

wow that sucks.
Hope it takes not to long until you're back.

carkid1998

I've been lurking here... Very good updates  &apls &aplsand I hope you get that computer going.

Ryan :thumbsup:
Sendona... Coming soon!

Battlecat

Nice job on that latest update.  That neighbourhood in the last shoot looks pretty cool, I like the trails there.  Hope you get your computer back soon!

Scarton

This CJ is really nice! &apls Too bad there won't be another update for a while, I'm excited to see more of this city and the courthouse.

I9113N

Appreciate the credit.  ;) Sad to see this go on hold. Hope you get your computer back soon.  :)

KoV Liberty

I got my computer back for 15 min. So heres a quick little update. There wont be any centering or colored  words so this won't be the Greatest update ever. But an update may come next weekend. :( Sorry about the lateness.

Update 25: A bunch of stuff.

io_bg: Thanks!

Glowbal:
1) I forget the name. Sorry! But I know it is by ill_tonkso on the STEX! Hope that helps!
2) I am back! But just for a while. ()sad()

peter007: I think it is...

danielcote: I listened to you!

Nexis4Jersey: Thanks!

danielcote: Your welcome! You really inspired me to change what I was thinking!

just_a_guy: Thankyou!

Tomas Neto: Thankyou very much!

Emperor Stormont: Thanks for straightening that out! Also sorry for using your BATs without asking. :-[ But I'm happy that you continue flying to Atrubia.

carkid1998: No problem with lurking! Just leave a comment! :P

Battlecat: I got it back for a few min...

citycapitalizer: What you want is here!

I9113N: Got it back for a little bit! Gonna hold onto it as long as I can!

Breaking news! I got it back for good (well until I get in trouble again. Which I hope doesn't hapen!)! I will change this update later when I have more time.

The Cargo Area of Abid Jakartin Intl. was recently expanded...

And a new ATCT (Air Traffic Control Tower).

Now... The moment you have all been waiting for (mostly) this is the new courthouse!

Here these hi-rise residents get a FREE veiw of the baseball game!

The presidents private Yacht... Well maybe not.  :P I'm not sure!

Some of the 737s at the airport have been replaced with Airbus A319s, A320s, and A321s.

Now for some random pics...

Please post comments, hint, ideas, suggestions, etc.

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

woodb3kmaster

Great to see that you're back! The update looks fantastic. Could you tell me where you got those AC hangars?

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8

KoV Liberty

I got them from the AC Functional Airports series which has them on each lot. I just put them on lots and incorporated them into my city!

Adrian, I miss you man.

danielcote

yes the old courthouse!  :D And can I live in that highrise with the pool on the top floor facing the base ball stadium

Glowbal

Welcome back.  :)
Well the update looks great. The new court house looks good.

peter007

WoW great Can you tell where you get that plopable boat

danielcote

+ where did you get that airport stuff because I'd like it. Do you mind pm me some links? Say are you a member of an alliance?

nedalezz

Good update! Id love to see what the region as a whole looks like. Btw, where did you get those orange-y low rise buildings?

KoV Liberty

A preveiw of Update 26. I started terraforming again! This time in the form of
THE BIGGEST OFFSHORE LAND REC. PROJECT in Atrubia! Here is a pic... You might also see some Abid Jakartin expansions! The cities name is Abid Rayin but is basically an expansion of the Abid Jakartin Shoreline. The city will take up 4 city tiles when completed.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Glowbal

Good luck with your project. It's going to be a port?  :P

KoV Liberty

Update 26: Massive Atrubian Project Develops.

woodb3kmaster: Please read previous post...

danielcote: Sure you can!!!

Glowbal: Thanks!

peter007: I got it from CSX Mega Props Vol 3 (I think it is Vol 3).

danielcote: Sent you a PM. Also yes I am (sort of). My MD is a member of the League of Nations.

nedalezz: A few regon shots will be in this update. The houses (I think) are by Somy. Just scroll down the page and click on the pic for the DL.

Glowbal: Not really actually. I'm done with ports for a little bit!

Remember this pic?

Here it is now (well about an hour ago  ;))...

Now here is some development... BEWARE: There is some repetion until a bigger population is conceived. Pun not intended  ::).

Now here is some COM development...

The islands are connected to the mainland by 3 tunnels.

Here is an update on some cities in the region...

Abid Jakartin.

Riyadh and the port.

Hope you enjoyed update 26!

Please post comments, hints, ideas, etc.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Luke09

Hey Alex,your MD is just Fantastic!I love your islands and your city!I think some day your MD will be on Hall of Fame.Great job  :thumbsup:
Tu és
Time de tradição,raça,amor e paixão,
Ó meu mengo...
Eu,sempre te amarei,
Onde estiver estarei
Ó meu mengo

Glowbal

KoV Liberty

Adrian, I miss you man.

danielcote

nice I like you're appartments! They're beautiful.