• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Swi21's BAT contribution - general discutions and showroom

Started by swi21, December 13, 2006, 02:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adept2Rock

Hey Salut!!Je voulais savoir, si y'avait un moyen d'avoir ton dernier BAT!Car je l'ai vu dans la ville de Enedi!Il me plait énormement!
Je te remercie d'avance! :thumbsup:
Come to visit Sancerre French department with various European archtectural styles!

In French Forum:

http://www.toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=284520
In devotion Forum:  http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2654.0

BarbyW

Demandes et c'est fait ;D
swi21's Art Nouveau residence is now on the LEX.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

N1_2888

Spelling error: Jugendstiel ::)

Stil -> style
Stiel -> stipe, stick

Anyway, a great BAT. ;)

:thumbsup:

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

swi21

This is a very common error... but maybe the spelling like that is from some other tongue...

Adept2Rock

Thank you so much for this fantastic bat!I love it! &apls Do you have any project?
Merci à toi Swi! ;)
Come to visit Sancerre French department with various European archtectural styles!

In French Forum:

swi21

I am actually at the final straight section of my university year.. 2 more weeks and then, I will finish all my unfinished bats, plus i have some more from my trip to Rome last week. I will also do the cathedral of San Andreas in Patras, it's one building that obsesses me for a long time!

Une_ame

A lot of good news here ;)!! Keep going, I'm glad to see you back in the buisness :thumbsup:.
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Earth quake

Wow, just beautiful, excellent bat. &apls
Super bat, bravo continue.

swi21

All these french fans :) Je suis flaté! on peut presque tourner ce discution room en frenchie ;) Merci les gars! j'apprecie vraiment beaucoup! Continuez, ca me donne encore plus envie de reprendre! (savoir que je ne suis pas un vieux BATer oublié)...

Earth quake

Quote from: swi21 on May 16, 2008, 12:51:21 PM
All these french fans :) Je suis flaté! on peut presque tourner ce discution room en frenchie ;) Merci les gars! j'apprecie vraiment beaucoup! Continuez, ca me donne encore plus envie de reprendre! (savoir que je ne suis pas un vieux BATer oublié)...
On peut, on peut. :thumbsup:
Continue, tu as vraiment la main (du devrais essayer de faire des bats parisiens $%Grinno$%)
En tout cas, ton prochain projet a l'air vraiment super. :thumbsup:

Quesh

Et bien moi je te motive aussi alors :
Aller swi21 !! Aller swi21 !!Bravo pour ce bat magnifique  &apls

Comme on est sur un site anglophone :

I also motivate you :
Go swi21 !! Go Swi21 !! Bravo for this magnificent bat &apls

Adept2Rock

Quote from: swi21 on May 16, 2008, 12:51:21 PM
Bon ben on va continuer alors, pour que tu nous fasse de bats de dingue!lol :D $%Grinno$%

In French Forum:

swi21

I was looking arround for pictures for St Andrew's cathedral and I found that little masterpiece of Byzantine architecture! It is called "Christ Pantocrator" and it's in Patras but it's all I know about... And can't even find pictures for the facades and the details.. Anyone who could give a hand?

Earth quake

Wow, very Impressive Bat. :thumbsup:

(Quelle Projet, bravo, continue)

Une_ame

How can we forget the one that, in the early age of sc4, start to use super textures on super BATs, like the Chateau de Sceaux ()what().

I actually try to use your Swiss Financial Center in order to reproduce (very badly, I know %wrd!!) the Hotel de Crillon and Hotel de la Marine (clic one the little pic)!

This church in Patras is really rare on the net, I've tried to find the same pic than your's, and, ... nothing ()what()!!
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

swi21

Actualy I found a few in www.panoramio.com today. you can search for views from people who have been there, and they place them on the map at theire actual position.

swi21

Hello everyone! Here is my next release. It's a building i developped for my class in architecture.. It's a school for "actual" musics (Jazz, Rock, RnB, etc etc). It was a quick release, as I made the model for the presentation perspective.

Funny thing, it doesn't look as nice as in the model and the plans.. Probably the proportions aren't correct... But anyways, i hope you still appreciate.

Will develop the lot in order to release this week.

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Quesh

This building is well done  :thumbsup:
In addition it is an original building  ;)

swi21

I was looking arround my backups, looking for a texture in order to edit the Valianios Library, and I found that:

along with that:

I thought I lost these two after the several crushes of my computers...

I'm so happy i still have them! they were supposed to ba part of the Chateau de Sceaux lot, I guess they can make a nice tuch together in a large parc "à la française", maybe with another chateau? I have to see.... Why not...

PS: I recently found out that the second picture, which represents a real world orangery somewhere in germany (sorry Priodan, i know you told me about several times, but i'm getting old.....) is partly a copy of the facade, facing the river, of the "Gallerie De Uffici" (Palace built by Cosmo I de Medicis as administration building,in the 16th century). Just as info...