• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Where can I find these props?

Started by cogeo, March 24, 2007, 12:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cogeo

I'm talking about these walls. They look like sound-absorbing panels.
I'm making a set of rail and GLR puzzle pieces with fences and I think they would fit nicely.

Also I could use any kind of similar props. The "fence" props in my set can be anything, fences, bushes, hedges, stone walls, metallic barriers etc. Only requirements, they must be about the size of a tile long (16m) and preferably have both straight and diagonal versions. As the props are referenced by a prop-family ID rather than by prop ID, any props that meet the above criteria can be used, and of course it is possible to have any model combination in the same city at the same time.

Any suggestion or help would be greatly appreciated.

Heinz

my man i think those are on the LEX listed as HIGHWAY NOISE WALLS or you can also try SNM SECURITY FENCES V2

hope that helped

cogeo

@zniehadajet: Thanks!
They are really nice, but now I see they're also quite tall for my puzzle pieces (here is a link). Maybe I will ask deadwoods to make a shorter version.
If anybody has suggestions (or even requests) for suitable props, please post.

Gaston

cogeo,
What about using Jeronij's rural walls?    Or the "yellow fences" he used on his seawall (I think that is where I saw um)     They'd be alot shorter.    Just a suggestion.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

cogeo

Could someone please tell me where I can find these lampposts? I mean the ones with the big lightglobes and the lightcone. Also do you know how this prop is named?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

vester

Well not sure, but have a look at one of Porkie's prop packs. You find them at STEX.

Badsim

Hi cogeo ,

This prop ( named St Paul's Light ) is coning from NDEX St Paul's Cathedral . (STEX)

The lightcone is another prop added ... maybe a lightcone from Pegasus .... ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Indisguise

not 100% sure, but St Pauls, sounds like one of FrogFaces eailer bats, be on the STEX,(sorry unable to provide a link)  he did a few churches earlier on.
I start looking there.
Colossus X-rated

shanethemain

Hey,

on a side note, anyone know what two buildings those are in the picture? Thanks!

Gaston

Quote from: shanethemain on September 22, 2007, 07:57:07 PM
Hey,

on a side note, anyone know what two buildings those are in the picture? Thanks!

I was wondering that myself.    :D

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

BigSlark

They appear to be from one of the airport terminal packs. I have the ones at the bottom of the picture plopped in an older region.

Cheers,
Kevin

BarbyW

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

iamgoingtoeatyou

oh, my picture? :P anyway, looks like a few people beat me to the link.

if you need help with links to other props, don't be afraid to pm here or in ST :)

cogeo

squidi

im searching for props for a big open air concert would b cool if someone could help me cos i only have a stage and nothin more :(

BarbyW

squidi: a little more information would help. What is the name of the lot? Can you post a picture?
Someone may be able to help then.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

cogeo

Hi,

Can someone please tell me where I can find some props shown in the following pic:

I'm interested in the wooden fences and water tower.
I'm going to use them in a set of rural rail stations, shown below:

The set will include more stuff (small stations, warehouses etc) using similar materials (stone/ceramic) and will look best in mountainous terrain. Please post links to any other prop pack you think that it suits well.

Thank you in advance

vester

Nardo69

cogeo,

nice railway stations! I really do like them!  :thumbsup:  &apls

About the props:

Have a look here: BSC SimcityRail Utility Lots by Deadwoods They have a prop pack as master dependancy but it seems it has been merged into a Megapack - just have a look in the readme.

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

Rayden

The water tower looks like the one belonging to Peg's Service Yard - http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=12271
and the fences might be this ones from suico - http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=4585