• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Corsica | A serene haven

Started by Yan077, May 14, 2009, 01:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frdrcklim

hey, is it me? why are half the pictures (Yann's photos, avatars, icons) I see look like frogs?
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

Yan077

Hope you like this first Hof update  :)
Last, I want to personnaly thank my friends Orange_o, Badsim, Air6, vnaoned and Girafe for allowing me to test a lot of their incredible stuff  :thumbsup:

noahclem

Wow, beautiful update!  &apls

I just love those beaches!

samerton

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Air6

canyonjumper

Beautiful work Yann! The way you've incorporated MMPs into this update is incredible and I envy the fact that Badsim, Orange_o, etc let you test their amazing CC ;D

Your friend,
                            Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Tomas Neto

Awesome beach, my friend!!! Fantastic!!!

Sciurus

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Mon immeuble ouvrier in a Corsica's update! I'll die :D
It's fantastic my friend, as always you know, I LOVE (and it's an a euphemism) what you do &apls &apls

Guillaume &apls &apls
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

bat

That is a really beautiful island! Fantastic work on the pictures of the beach!
It's great!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Battlecat

Gorgeous work!  Love the details you put in your shoreline.s

Badsim

Hi Yann ,

What an happiness to see that life finally conquers Corsica's beaches while Orange's pines & cypresses invade Corsican landscapes ... I really don't know what MDers are going to show us with their use of these MMP(s) . I'm expecting some good surprises but there's something I know ; that's not because a Formula 1 would be offered to everybody  , that everyone would automatically become a Michael Schumacher !  ::)

And , with no doubt , you're a champion  , sir !

&apls &apls &apls

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

penguin007

Not a bad way to start in the hall of fame!! I love all the flora you use such variety and great textures

Will

kwakelaar

Congratulations on entering the HoF, and a very worthy member it is. And just to prove this fact we are treated with some new beautifully crafted images from Corsica.

cubby420

Congrats on your inclusion into the HOF...I know I voted for you. How couldn't I? The first pic I swore was real when I first saw it. Excellent summer scenes Yan!

sumwonyuno

&apls  Your shorelines are what I strive for!   ;)  I really admire the underwater terrain.

By the way, I learned one of my professors is from Corsica.  :P

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

lak47

Dear God!!  :o That is so beautiful!

I suddenly have 'somewhere over the rainbow....' playing in my head.... ???  $%Grinno$%

&apls

Yan077

Hi, sorry for the lack of news, I'm not dead, glad you like this "first Hof update"  ;)

noahclem thanks so much my friend  :thumbsup:
samerton thanks very much !
Girafe thanks my guinea fowl  $%Grinno$%
R6 Glad you like it  my anoher guinea fowl !
canyonjumper I know I'm a very lucky guy, thanks Jordan  :thumbsup:
Tomas Neto Hi Tomas thank you !  :)
S54 Yeah that's a great house, perfect for my modest village, merci Guillaume  ;)
bat thanks my friend !  :thumbsup:
Battlecat thanks very much Gordon  :)
Badsim wow, thanks so much Cedric I don't know what to say anymore. So bad you left us for a while... Good luck for the "season" my friend !  :P
penguin007 héhé thanks will 
kwakelaar Thanks !  ;)
cubby420 thanks vor your very kind words, very appreciated my friend  :)
sumwoyono Glad you like it, thank you ! 
lak 47 thanks very much  :thumbsup:

I'm actually rather busy,  I can introduce only one picture... but stay tuned, I hope to make an update in the next weeks
hope you like it !

peter007

noahclem

Beautiful road! The beach, hills, and sea are excellent as well  &apls

Look forward to more  :thumbsup: