• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Corsica | A serene haven

Started by Yan077, May 14, 2009, 01:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yan077

REPLIES !
penguin007 thanks very much my friend, the castle is a french creation. This "The Palais des Papes" located in Avignon near Marseille, in Southern France.  The designer is "roulback", the lotter "warconstruct" and they deserve a bench of applause  &apls
kelis thanks my friend from Berlin ! I'm glad you like it  ;)
Girafe As always thanks very much !!  ;D
kwakelaar thank you for the compliments !  :thumbsup:
canyonjumper thank you Jordan !
djvandrake wow  :o thanks so much, always a great pleasure to read your comments  ;)
CalibanX thanks Geoff !!
sumwonyuno thanks very much !
mightygoose Merci !!!
nadelezz I don't know if I  revolutionize the way MDs but thanks you very much my friend !!!
Connor thank you !!
Tomas Neto thanks Tomas !!
Battlecat thanks glad you like it so much !!!  :thumbsup:  However it's not really a recreation...maybe "inspiration" is a word more appropriated  ;)
Swesim wow thanks so much !!!
Sciurus thanks so much Guillaume  :thumbsup: Oui il est vraiment rayĆ©...il y'a une inscription du FLNC le principal mouvement nationaliste corse  $%Grinno$%

Well, once more time  many comments, thanks everyone, you deserve a little present  $%Grinno$%,
This is a postcard of a private little island of Corsica...where I'd liked to spend my holidays...  :satisfied:

Hope you like it
Yann  :thumbsup:

BuildingUp

Wow! That is absolutely fabulous! I wouldn't mind spending time there either! Great job!  &apls

ecoba

An wonderful idea, Yann.

Ethan

Connor

Nice postcard Yann  &apls

And i'm sure everyone else would like to be on holiday there too  :thumbsup:

Battlecat

Great postcard!  Fantastic work as always!

calibanX

I love it Tomas. Reminds me of my recent trip to Puerto Rico. Sigh.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

Tomas Neto

Wow... really awesome postcard!!!  :thumbsup:

armagin

Some nice stuff you got goin on here! Im always impressed by cites that embed themselves well into the terrain. Keep the updates coming!
Check out a journey through Heavenshire over on Simtropolis: http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=toc&id=716

djvandrake

Hope you like it
Yann    :thumbsup:

I lOVE it!  What an incredible image.  This is what I really enjoy most about your MD; it takes me to a place I'd really like to be.  I could just image a cool drink while lounging on that beautiful beach.  I'm going to have to add Corsica to my list of places to visit before it's all said and done.  :P

Supurb!  &apls &apls &apls

canyonjumper

Yann, that is a beautiful shot; how could I not like it!? Looking forward to more of your awesome MD!

Your friend,
                                Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Yan077

Thanks for stopping there canyonjumper, djvandrake, armagin, Tomas Neto, CalibanX, Battlecat, Connor, ecoba, BuildingUp, , glad you like so much this place of Corsica  :thumbsup:
I'll try to make an update during the week, here is just a little teaser  ;)

To the next,
Yann  :thumbsup:

calibanX

Excellent Yann. Again, a great tropical paradise captured in a Sim City computer game. I love it.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

ecoba

Wow, absolutely wow. It looks like we're in the drier regions of Corsica now...

Ethan

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

canyonjumper

Wow, Yann! Amazing! Looking forward to the update!

Your friend,
                            Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Engorn

Wat a lovely place. It's sad that I can not go there on vacation... :( :P

djvandrake

Beautiful teaser.  I'm always so impressed with the quality of your shorelines.  &apls

Battlecat

Another wonderful teaser.  I never get tired of looking at your coastlines; the details are so rich!

Yan077

REPLIES

CalibanX => thanks very much my friend. Just a little correction, this is not a tropical paradise but a mediterranean paradize  ;D
ecoba => Yes, it was located in south Corsica, so drier, thanks so much !  ;)
mightygoose => thank you !!
canyonjumper => thanks Jordan ! : it's time now for the new update !
Engorn => Yes, thank you, It's really sad, I also need holidays in Corsica (the real Corsica ;D) ;)
djvandrake => Thank you, I'm glad you like my shorelines  :)
Battlecat => thanks very much my friend !!

Yan077