• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Kormonude: Contents Under Development

Started by carkid1998, April 01, 2009, 10:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanami

Good job, it looks more realistic than before.

Battlecat

Great work on the military airport lots!  Really nice work.  That is one impressive military force! 

carkid1998

Hi!
This is going to be a 4 part update with a storyline so stay tuned..

danielcote : Thanks, and you'll be correct about me using the almighty.. lot editor! $%Grinno$%

BarbarossaS : It certainly did take a while to put together, and I believe the servicing building is in theBSCBATProps RT SNM Vol02 pack.(they aren't lotted, and the building I used was the medium motorpool, with the small version stuck on the end ;))

Fabian93 : Thanks! After reading your comment and looking back, I do think the planes are rather close together, but you can never have too many can you? ;D

976: Thanks for dropping by ;)

Battlecat : It certainly is an impressive force, isn't it. Thanks for commenting!

Onto the update..  Sawqae Greaq continues to rebel against the Republican Goverment. He believes that Kormonude should be Democratic, but do the citizens agree? Meanwhile, in Pengham cliffs, The Offical Kormonude Military(OKM) have built they're own outpost so they can keep a check on the highway and A-roads running through the cliffs.

"It may be small, but it does the job." Says an all to confident Bregan Weaz(Head of the OKM). The question in everyone's head is does it?

Some of the vehicles on the base, including pickups and heavier vehicles for roadblocks.

Here we see the outposts power source, and 2 helipads for attack copters.

Stay tuned for the next update, when the battle begins.
Sendona... Coming soon!

Nexis4Jersey

I hope your not attacking my Country, i have no military :'(

danielcote

Nice tanks! SMN right?

carkid1998

I'm back!
Recently I was sucked into the world of CXL(I know, I bought it) and it is 'slightly' addictive.

[Nexis4Jersey/b]: Welcome to Kormonude, and would I do such a thing as attack apoor defenceless country? On the other hand though, thanks for the idea... ()flamdev()

danielcote: Thanks! Your right about the tanks, they're SNM.

Recently, Paradisu has been under attack, with no protection. The OKM(Official Kormonude military) were thinking the Rebels would head North first.
A new outpost has been established putting the Rebels one step closer to victory.

An OKM helicopter took this survaillence photo before being shot down. They were recovered from the burning wreck by a civilian, who was later arrested and Questioned for possesing these pics.They basically show that this outpost is  a Depo.

Another Photo from a more succesful Helicopter,which wasn't shot down!

Also take part in the new Poll!

More next time... :thumbsup:
Sendona... Coming soon!

danielcote

nice military setup!

Earth quake

Wonderfull military pics

carkid1998

Hello!
This time it's a teaser for the next update!

Earth quake: Thanks for Commenting!

danielcote: I'm glad you like it.;)

Kormonude International is under attack!The Rebels seem like they are definately going to be victorious, but the Kormonian Goverment may have a trick up their sleeve...

And now... the pic :D

Finally, the poll closes this Sunday
[/b]
Sendona... Coming soon!

danielcote

is that a fire or a red light?  :o

carkid1998

Hi!

Just to let you now the poll is now closing.

Ryan, :thumbsup:
Sendona... Coming soon!

BarbarossaS

It's fire, of course. Don't think a red light says the airport is under attack like a fire does  :P
Can't wait for the next update, looks like there's gonna be some action in it  ;D

-Stijn-

carkid1998

Hello! It's time for an Update that will Change Kormonude Forever!! I notice that in General, people seem to like Chaos, so Chaos I will give!()flamdev()[size=pt](Is that A bit cheesy?)![/size]

danielcote: Why it's the evil Light of DOOOM!( Actually it is a fire ;))

Stijn: LOL! There's Gonna be an Explosion :bomb:!

At the moment, the Kormonian Goverment are meeting up in a Dilapitated Boathouse, just off the Highway in Pengham Cliffs.

Unfourtanetly the Rebels have Satelite imagery, and a little present...

The place is a shack, but soon it will be burning wreck...

This picture Speaks for itself!

The Kormonian Goverment is down! The Rebels are victourious! Or are they...

Find out what happens in the final update....
Sendona... Coming soon!

Tomas Neto

danielcote

ouch was any one in there?

BarbarossaS

Oh no, total anarchy. The goverment blown to pieces!  :o
Or do you have another trick up your sleeve for the next update?

Can't wait for it!

-Stijn-

Earth quake

Beautiful update and I'm sorry for the governement. &mmm

carkid1998

Hello!
A small Halloween Update today!

Tomas Neto: Thank You! :thumbsup:

danielcote: Just the Senior members of the Kormonian Goverment :P!

Stijn: I know, atrocious!(If I spelt it right :P) Of course there's going to be another suprise!

Earth quake: Thanks! Don't feel sorry for them, they were Evil anyway! $%Grinno$%

All is normal...

...or so it seems...

That's it for today! ;)
Sendona... Coming soon!

carkid1998

Terribly sorry, but Part 4 of 4 is not going to be ready as soon as I hoped. I was busy building a University when the Game crashed :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:, and I lost my progress. Ah, but what does a University have to do with the Update? You'll find out soon...(Hopefully)

Ryan :thumbsup:
Sendona... Coming soon!

danielcote

I've always loved pegs stuff! Great job.  &apls