• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Kormonude: Contents Under Development

Started by carkid1998, April 01, 2009, 10:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

carkid1998

Hi again!.

BarbarossaS : Thanks. I'll do a bit more waterfront on the next update.There is a bit of water front, but it's ploppable water....

The canal/boardwalk transition and a general overview of the area.

The residential area and part of the retail park

A closer view of part of the area

The residential area and the airport.
Sendona... Coming soon!

BarbarossaS

Looking good, though I'd like to know how that ship ended up over there in pic 3  :P

-Stijn-

Swesim

Well, if the Vikings managed to haul ships over fairly long distances of land by hand I suppose the City council hired some "creative" haulers to get the ship in there (Ever watched National geographic channel?)... ;D

BarbarossaS

Haha, I didn't know that before! That seems like a reasonable explanation, thanks Swesim!  :thumbsup:

-Stijn-

carkid1998

Hi!

Welcome to Update 6! There has been a delay of this update as I went to Normandy last week.

BarbarossaS: To be honest the only people who know, are the city council. This has spawned many myths, one being that the ship fell out of the sky...

Swesim : However your explanation seems the most likely, but the Mayor wouldn't provide an answer

This is the start of the construction. Here the supply yard is visible and the pipes being laid out protect the underground power lines.

Some progress in construction

The start of the new interchange

The interchange is finished but the only accessible route leads into town due to further extension. The dirt track visible in the top left is access for workers and work vechicles(material trucks, steam rollers, diggers,etc)

And the work is completed finally!

And finally a region shot.

Sendona... Coming soon!

Battlecat

Looking good so far!  I really like your use of the canals.  I'm looking forward to seeing more.

carkid1998

Hello!

Battlecat : Thanks!

Just a small teaser...
Sendona... Coming soon!

carkid1998

Hi!

Unfoutunately there were no replies ()sad()

But moving on...

Surfside hotels are moving into Isveza! And recently discovered, Chinese buffets!

What the waterfront used to look like..

..and what it looks like now!

The other side of the boardwalk

A small suburb by the industrial Park

A random shot of the Housing Estate, showing a tanker.

Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Sendona... Coming soon!

danielcote

Nice job on the water front I especialy like the hotel.

io_bg

I also like the hotel, however I think you could put something in the empty spot next to it (for example a small park, plaza or ped malls)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Nexis4Jersey

interesting city you have there  :thumbsup:

carkid1998

Hi!

danielcote: Thanks!

io_bg : I just realised that! You'll see it fixed in this Update!

Nexis4Jersey : Thanks as well! It is based on the origonal Iszenza, which became corrupt.(see it in the Intro!)

A few shots of where the space was!

You know where people attempt to grow veg on a Highway? It's expanding!

That's all for this time,ejoy!:thumbsup:
Sendona... Coming soon!

carkid1998

Hi!

The airport in zargun has grown!

The terminal has been extended and that old parking lot removed! An area for smaller planes like Cessna's has also been added, and some spaces for buisness jets.

A close up of the smaller planes and small hangers

Remember that old parking lot? Well as it was demolished, the council decided to replace it with some new underground parking!

This buisness jet, and the people who will board it, will play a vital part in Kormonudes growth. Tune in next time to find out more! :thumbsup:
Sendona... Coming soon!

peter007

pretty cool airport
and it's sure you won't get any parking problems

carkid1998

Hi!

Sorry about the lack of updates. I've been visiting family over the last week!

Peter:Welcome to Kormonude! I don't think I will.

That old wind farm is being demolished as it is being replaced.A pic of the demolition in progress. The housing estate has been treated to concrete roads after the dirt streets started to wash away and corrode, causing large amounts of damage to cars.

The new wind farm will be in the centre of an interchange.

The mayors house has moved to a new artificial peninsula conected to the mainland by street.

Now, you remember that jet? It crashed south of Iszenza, and the other cities with a few executives from the same company that designed part of the housing estates in Iszenza. After they were rescued, the goverment saw that area as a perfect place to form some new towns. Following this desicion plans to extend the higway south were made, and that interchange was built. A map of the plans is shown below. Yellow means planned highways, red means current highways.

That's all for this time.Enjoy! :thumbsup:
Sendona... Coming soon!

Glowbal

I like the water front. Good job on that. But I do have to say that I am not a big fan from your wind park.
I think it's a bit to close on each other. Perhaps you should move it a bit futher away from each other.

Cheers!

danielcote

I like you're use of pegs OWW2 and cannals. Keep it up!  :thumbsup:

tcx

&apls

everything looks great and your highway system looks good, I'll be back to see more

:thumbsup:

carkid1998

Hi!

Glowbal: Thanks, I shall remember your suggestion about the wind turbines!

danielcote:Thanks and welcome back!

tcx: Thank you, in fact, this update is about highways!

New proposals have been made, and as before, red is existing highway, but yellow is from the first draft of the plan, green is under construction and newly built highway and black is a new road, jutting of the highway.

Welcome to Pengham Cliffs! In the pic you see the new road, origanally intented to spur hotel and motel developments. However, a residential area sprang up!

And.. a pic of what you can expect from a new area, silver lake!

Enjoy! :thumbsup:
Sendona... Coming soon!

carkid1998

Hi!

I have been terraforming recently and thought I should show my progress!

You can only see the terraformed tiles! There is alot more than what you see.... :D

Ryan :thumbsup:
Sendona... Coming soon!