• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aditional Images

Started by Rayden, March 17, 2009, 05:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayden

Rayden

I haven't start building anything, but been having fun plopping some detailing. :thumbsup:

wouanagaine

Lovely !

I'm working on that tiny island spot also, I think this will be very interesting to see how all everyone will details this spot

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

Rayden

Here are mosaics of the bridges on my Route 10 and Railway Line.

And here a general view of the mountain overlooking the harbour.

mrbisonm

That rockmod is fantastic. and those bridges were nice to see in close up also, Nice going, keep it up...we'll be watching... ???

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Rayden

Thanks Fred.

I've not develepod a lot, actually I only focused on one tile so far, tile B and this is some of the works done latelly.

This is the reward Mayor Rayden had when the population reached 1.000 px, a brand new house paid by the locals.

... and this is the local town, a fortified town raised since early times when...

And this is an image of the logger's route, one of the major industries in the area.

meinhosen

That is some amazing work!  The walled town looks especially good, and the terrain details are phenomenal!  :)
You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?

mrbisonm

The last picture did it, now I need that rockmod, it looks fantastic, too real to be true.  Can I get it from somewhere?
Wow, mayors surely are granted nice homes.....lol...especially the lot where it sits on, with a view like that, who wants not to be mayoring, right?
I really like the details of that peninsula, good observation of natural habitats like this.

Fred

Rayden

Quote from: mrbisonm on April 05, 2009, 08:41:26 PM
The last picture did it, now I need that rockmod, it looks fantastic, too real to be true.  Can I get it from somewhere?
Wow, mayors surely are granted nice homes.....lol...especially the lot where it sits on, with a view like that, who wants not to be mayoring, right?
I really like the details of that peninsula, good observation of natural habitats like this.

Fred

Thx Fred and Meinhosen for the nice compliments. The rock mod, I'll package it tonight and give to be scrutinized, it should be on the LEX soon. ;)

mrbisonm

Thanks, it will be proudly shown in my CJ *Winding River Project* soon.

Fred

CabraBuitre

I, too, love the rock mod!  So realistic and beautiful that I had to show my wife (not in the least into SC4) and she had to ask if it was real or SC4...

Do you have any idea where you got the bridge that goes from the fortified town north?  I think it must be a part of a set because I don't remember seeing it as an individual BAT...

:thumbsup: Great work!

Check out Abelfarei!

Rayden

Quote from: CabraBuitre on April 12, 2009, 05:41:41 PM
I, too, love the rock mod!  So realistic and beautiful that I had to show my wife (not in the least into SC4) and she had to ask if it was real or SC4...

Do you have any idea where you got the bridge that goes from the fortified town north?  I think it must be a part of a set because I don't remember seeing it as an individual BAT...

:thumbsup: Great work!

In here:

http://www.toutsimcity.com/downloads.php?view=1471

:thumbsup:

Rayden

Here is just a couple more images from my region.