• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tried looking on the Japanese lists, Can Anyone Help?

Started by Gaston, February 02, 2009, 02:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaston

I posted this on the "Looking fo Japanese Lots" thread and didn't seem to get much response.   Maybe some here can help?

QuoteSorry to reopen an old thread but the title would have been the same so why not use the existing one.   Anyway, here's my question.

I am looking for a set of houses I recently down loaded.   They are an "A" frame design.  There was even one of the set that had snow on the roof.   I think there were 5 or 6 in the set.    I must be missing a dependency cause the lots are there but I get a brown box in the middle of the house itself.   Here are some pics of the lot, including the menu icons. 

These would fit really well in a rural setting.

Hope someone knows where I got these houses.   And what dependency I am talking about, and can help.

Thanks

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Swamper77

It appears someone either made a small model or an invisible one in BAT for the building model. Where did you download these from?

-Jan
You can call me Jan, if you want to.
Pagan and Proud!

Gaston

I honestly don't remember where I got them.    I thought I got them in a link in someone's forum here at SC4Devo.   But I can't remember.      Now I can't find the link.

---Gaston
白龍

WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Heblem

What If you edit the lot and remove the missing dependencies... just an idea.. if you want to keep the old lots make backups

Swamper77

Heblem,

He appears to be missing the building model for the building on the lots. Removing the missing dependencies won't help with this. The uploader obviously forgot the building model, whatever it is.

-Jan
You can call me Jan, if you want to.
Pagan and Proud!

Heblem

But he got the type A building (maybe as a prop), which he can use it and make a new lot with it... maybe the lost building was a invisible "unnecessary" building

catty

You can find them on the STEX "Gassho Zukuri Style Japanese Minka Dwellings" by Glenni

http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=20934
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Gaston

Thanks for the link catty.   I have all those dependencies already but I DL'd them over again.    Maybe Glenni will see this post and tell me which dependency is missing.     Wish I knew how I found the link.    
;D

---Gaston
白龍

Ennedi

Gaston, I have exactly the same problem. It's probably a small model missing. I can't find it, so I installed PEG's OOPS mod, which changes brown boxes to little red-green-blue signs. The building covered them and they are not visible  :D

But it would be good if somebody could explain us what did we miss (or maybe Glenni did?)

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

sithlrd98

The problem seems to be the fact that the model on the lot (0x56606585 Glenni-Ndex Gasho) is indeed a 1.914000,1.400000,1.992000 box that for some reason , the exemplar Glenni-NDEX-Gassho-0x6534284a-0x3658c5cb-0x3658cd2e.SC4Desc points to "Glenni'NDEX-oder-invisi-0x5ad0e817_0xd55c5cc0_0x30000.SC4Model which isn't included. Every other building is a prop.

Hope that helps!

Jayson

MAS71

Hello 白龍さん(Gaston san) :)
Yes, I think that we could not solved problem without re-make each LOTs by creators.(Glenni san or Moshi san)  ;)

but If you able to use the IliveReade, you can try to re-make them for be worked normaly. :)

1. Open each xxx.SC4Lot on Reader and look an Exempler files.
2. Left click on a Resorce Key Type1 and Delete property.
3. Save LOTs.(Overwrite)
4. Repeat it for all LOTs.

However, We still have a problem that impossible of solution in these.  ()sad()
LOTs having some PROPs which we can't get now.
These are some Kei's old version PROPs (version 2005).  Kei san already remaked(renamed) them in his latest PROPs-Pack.
We have to re-make LOTs with Kei's latest PROPs by myself. ;D

Hope this helps. ;)

Gaston

I was trying to get a message to Moshi over at simtropolis but I am having a hard time finding this person.      Glenni said Moshi would be the one to fix it.

I really wish I understood how to use ilive reader but I don't have a clue.    Thanks anyway MAS-san.

As to Jayson's answer...
    ...     ()what()
                        I ran that through every language translator I could find and every language but nothing will translate that to English.    LMAO

---Gaston
白龍

sithlrd98

Quote from: Gaston on February 03, 2009, 12:51:03 PM
  As to Jayson's answer...
    ...     ()what()
                        I ran that through every language translator I could find and every language but nothing will translate that to English.    LMAO
---Gaston

The lots are broken...no model...no workie!  :thumbsup: LOL

Jayson

MAS71

@白龍さん
Ok, I'll try to send PM to Moshi san later about a problem.
Before, I send e-mail for you to xxxx_aol.com(It's not PrivateMessage) with my little helps for that.  "$Deal"$
Please read it later. ;)

-Mas'71

Gaston

Thank you so much for the e-mail MAS-san.    I will see if it works a bit later.     ;D

---Gaston
白龍