• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Pannocja

Started by Neofita, December 18, 2008, 05:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dedgren

Errrr... that doesn't look like playing to me.  That's "jaw hits the keyboard- hard" stuff.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

JoeST

liek wut.... :o

are you even human? :D
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

mightygoose

This sums up my emotional response entirely.
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

cubby420

&apls &apls This isn't even fair. I have no idea how I've never been here before. Awesome stuff. Your some kinda master or something.

I'm wondering if you could tell me where to find those nifty little pinkish trees you've lined into rows in pic 1 of your last update? That's one of my favorite pics from the game...ever.

marsh

This looks amazing! So much detail  :thumbsup:

TiFlo

Quote from: cogeo on April 18, 2010, 09:34:46 AM
Btw can someone pls provide me dl links to the walls shown in the pics below:

cogeo, I believe those are part of Mas71's Walls Pack 2. You may want to look into his WP2 Wall Texture Addon Pack 01 to find those in the bridge screenshot.

Cheers!

PS: Neofita, that collapsed bridge is indeed quite a neat idea. Great MD  :thumbsup:

Battlecat

Fantastic to see you've returned!  I've always enjoyed your work, and your two latest updates are no exception!  Those rural shots are superb!

cogeo

Thanks for the link TiFlo!  :thumbsup:

rushman5

The only thing better than that metropolis tile is the small scene from just outside a northern hamlet. Suburb indeed!

rooker1

OMG.... :o
Those pictures very well might be the best nature pictures I have seen to date.  But the last picture by far is my favourite. 
Great work!!  &apls

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

kbieniu7

I think some words only could express my feelings (but I won't write them here), after seeing those excellent, amazing and [a bucket of many similar words] pictures. You are not human and this is not SC!  ;D
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

cubby420

Whoa...those are awesome. Glenni's bridges are a thing to behold when combined with your otherworldly nature skills! I can't wait to see more.

RippleJet

The picture with the suspension bridge is my favourite!
I get a dizzy feeling just from looking down on the road beneath it...

Btw, you should post one of these bridges in the picture competition... sure winner! :satisfied:

ShultzCity

WOAH!!!!!!!

This is incredible my friend, truly incredible. I'd love to see some more nature pics!

The best, most realistic, most beautiful I have ever seen....

May I ask where you got the trees along the road in the second last pic, the bridges in all, and the winter type trees? :D
I'd love it if you could check out my photography! Click on of the links below:
http://www.jacobshultz.com.au
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jshultzphotography/

ecoba

WOW!

Really amazing work here my friend, these are certainly some of the best pictures I've ever seen. I really can't wait to see some more.  &apls  :)

Ethan

Nardo69

Oh boy ...

now that I thought I could make a halfway acceptable pine wood you show me some really decent ones ...

great work with the bridges. said full of envie ...

Carry on with your marvellous work!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

Neofita

You ask me where to find a tree or anything else you can see photos.
I do not know.
Most are to find in this forum.
I read them every day.
They are subjects of the 500 and more pages and read them all and I'm looking links.
That is why sometimes I do not know where to find a tree or building.
My plugins folder is currently 6.5 gigabytes and hard to find anything.
So sorry that sometimes I do not answer or reply with a delay.

Thank you also for what you write about my work.
Motivates me to build more and better.

Thank you very much

Connor

WOW! Just WOW!  &apls

Incredible pictures. Beautiful, realistic, amazing !!!

kelis

WOW, Nice job my friend !  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||