• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Commonwealth of Marathon

Started by thundercrack83, November 05, 2008, 02:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomas Neto

calibanX

Great teaser Dustin. I'm looking forward to the marketplace.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

Sciurus

Very nice :thumbsup:, but same remark as the latest time: the pavement don't goes with Les Halles, but it's my opinion ;) Free to do what you want ;)

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

art128

Nicely done, Dustin !
I like all the details you put there, like the tree line with porkissimo trees, who looks really nice there. Also as the emergency truck passing in the middle of the cars' lanes, in emergency.. In one word, this market place is Fantastic...  !

Take care,
-Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

KoV Liberty

Very cool! But on that road.... Try using different props for it. ;) Much more diverse. :)

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

thundercrack83

djvandrake: Thanks!

Ethan (ecoba): Thank you, Ethan!

Cyclone1001: 91K+ views! Wow! Thanks for catching that one, my friend! And thanks for stopping by!

Vivien (Earth quake): Thank you, my friend!

rdrdrdrd: I does look a bit Parisian, doesn't it! Thanks for coming by!

Battlecat: Thanks!

Matt (threestooges: Hi, Matt! Thanks so much for you very kind words, my friend! It's always wonderful to see you here in Marathon. The building "Les Halles," and can be found on the STEX, though I forget exactly whose creation it is. Good luck, and hope to see you again!

Tomas Neto: Thank you!

Geoff (calibanX): Thanks, Geoff!

Guillaume (Sciurus): Thank you, my friend!

Arthur (art128): Hey, Arthur! Thanks for you wonderful comments and support!

Alex (Driftmaster97): Thanks, Alex!

UPDATE XLVII
To Market, To Market...
Part II: I Know the Pieces Fit!

3 December 2009

Remember way back during the second week of November when I was going to (supposedly...) present one new lot a day for a week to complete our marketplace? Do you also remember how I failed to follow through on that promise? Well, I'll just apologize quickly for that move forward (Sorry!), since we've got a few pieces of the puzzle to show! Here we go...

We have 12 different lots that will make up our marketplace area: two 2x2s, and one each of 3x2, 14x, 10x11, 14x4, 14x2, 4x2, 4x3, 3x3, 3x1, and 1x1. For this update, we'll just focus on the pieces as they appear in the LE...

Of course, the next step is to put the puzzle together, right? That's where we will head next!

Stay tuned, and have a great weekend!

canyonjumper

That looks good! I guess when the pieces come together the whole thing will look great. Can't wait!

-Jordan
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

rooker1

Hey Dustin,
Good to know you are still alive and playing the Game.
The LE work does look great and a few of those Lots look like they took a very long time.  The fifth one looks like you are very close to the max for props.  It all looks great and I can't wait to see it put together.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

ecoba

Quite an assortment of puzzle pieces, Dustin. But, I know you'll find a crafty way to put 'em together, or you probably already have.

Ethan

Bobbi

Great LE works! I think they took you a long time to finish them. :thumbsup:

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

Battlecat

Nice stuff!  Looking forward to seeing these pieces in place!

Sciurus

Nice work on LE, I particullary like [ur=http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/thundercrack83/MARATHON/Update%2047/47010.jpg]the LOT[/url] where there are trees. I find it very good. I wait to see them in the game :)

Guillaume.
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Earth quake

Splendid work at the lot editor and teaser, dustin. &apls

Cyclone1001

You're too good! Haha, but really, you make even the best people seem bad. Great job! &apls

Tomas Neto

calibanX

They look great Dustin. I'm looking forward to your marketplace.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

djvandrake

A lot of good quality work there.  I know how much effort those lots take!  I can't wait to see them all assembled.  ;D

kwakelaar

A very nice collection of different lots, I very much look forward to see how these will make your market place. From looking at the crowds it will be a busy place. :)

thundercrack83

Jordan (canyonjumper): Thank you! And welcome to Marathon!

Robin (rooker1): Thank you so very much, Robin! It's always great to hear from you, my friend! Hope all is well!

Ethan (ecoba): Thanks, Ethan!

Bobbi: Thank you, my friend!

Battlecat: Thanks!

Guillaume (Sciurus): Thank you so much, my friend! It's always great to see you here!

Earth quake: Thank you!

Cyclone1001: Wow! Thank you for your very kind words!

Tomas Neto: Hello! Thanks so much!

Geoff (calibanX): Thanks, Geoff!

djvandrake: Thanks! Your wait is soon over, my friend! I hope you enjoy it!

Gjermund (kwakelaar): Thank you, Gjermund! It's always wonderful to have you here in Marathon!

UPDATE XLVIII
To Market, To Market...
Part III: Welcome to the Grand Opening!

7 December 2009

Well! It's been quite a wait for construction to finally be complete, but we've made it! Welcome to the Grand Opening of the Châteauguay Hall Marketplace! First, we're going to try something a

bit new here in this update to demonstrate the construction of the area—an animation!

And with everything in its place, we'll spend the rest of this update taking a bit of a tour! Enjoy!

So there it is, my friend! Sorry that its unveiling took such a long time! But with this project finished, it begs a new question...what's next?

In a bit!

Battlecat

Very cool!  The animation was a neat way to present the changes!  As always you've done a great job with the layout of this area!