• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Rainbow Falls - OSITM part 26-27

Started by Lilojame, October 31, 2008, 11:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thundercrack83

What a fantastic teaser, my friend! You've captured my attention with it, I can't wait to see the rebuilding!

Hopefuly I will be able to buy new and stronger PC after New Year so that I will be able to do more waterfalls... (Santa... do you hear me?!  Cheesy)

I'll be hoping for you, too!

Have a good one!

Dustin

bat

Great work there on the previous updates there! And wonderful pictures of your really great region! It is looking fantastic! :thumbsup:

Jmouse

Stunning teaser, Lilojame. It shows the impact of devastation in a subtle way which could not be accomplished in a dozen "ordinary" photos.

Indeed, perhaps "subtle" is the word I've been searching for when I look at your work. Understated elegance is emerging as your strength, and it sets Rainbow Falls apart from the crowd.

Later...
Joan

projectadam

Lilojame,

I absolutely love visiting Rainbow Falls. The first thing that is incredible is I love your viewing angle on the region. It is as if I am a wondering person that just came over a mountain and over look the region, BEAUTIFUL!!! The Return to Innocence series was wonderful; I love nature but do not have the hang of creating it in SC4 so when someone like you does it well I am inspired. Once again, great MD!!!
The Constitutional Monarchy of Ichigamin

Terraforming Update (8/25/09)

Lilojame

And as promissed I shall give you Update 4 today. Before we start I have to say that I had a little misfortune today with rebuilding Trinity Falls, meaning, the city already grown again and then, just when I remebered I should save it, my computer went on random restart. So even if Trinity Falls was officialy rebuilded for the 1st time, it was in fact for the 2nd.  ::)

So today we shall first visit the new, improved Trinity Falls and after that some "personal responses" shall be done.

Before we actualy travel to Trinity Falls we shall check the updated transportation map of Rainbow Falls:

It is not yet truly visible but regardles the Days of Rain wich slowed the "evolution" of Rainbow Falls, they finaly discovered the railroads! For now only one line lays and hum-um the people have no idea what the tracks are for nor how to travel on them.
One of the more adventurous citizens tryed to drive his brand new shiny car on the tracks...  ??? Regardless to say it was totaly destroyed.  ::) He then claimed the insurance from local insurance agency but... well... they said "NO!" since the circumstances in wich the car was destroyed were totaly ridicules and not included in insurance policy.  $%Grinno$%

And now, I believe we should check how the region of Rainbow Falls actualy looks now, after all that excesive water evaporated:

I suggest that we continue:

"Trinity Falls was the last city we had to rebuild..." said the queen on her interview that was held on RF1-radio station. "Now we can finaly move on and start expanding our beloved Rainbow Falls," she aded. On the question what are her plans for the future she answered : " I had a vision tonight... after a 30th glass of whisky... I have seen a bright letters before me... and they formed a word... no, 2 words... Lakeshore City!"

Lets leave the queen to her delusions and white mouses and check the NOT PS-ed pictures (beside the frame) of rebuilded Trinity Falls:

And now to those more pleasant for the eye (at least I hope so):

Few night shots:

After every night there comes a day:

And some black&whits on special order of the queen:

And for the end of Update 4, some "closer-ups" and "close-ups" :

With this we concluded todays update. I hope you enjoyed your stay.

"Hey KnowItAllBot! You made a spelling mistake!!! It is custom-lotted not cutom."  ::)

Simpson : Hi David! Thank you! Hope to hear from you again.

art128 : Hello Arthur! Thanks! Well, the update is up. Hope to see you here again.

Pat : Hi there! Glad to see you back and thanks! Hopefully you shall stop by again.

thundercrack83 : Hi Dustin! Why thank you! Sadly to say the teaser picture is probably better than todays update. And thanks for joining on the hope! I am not sure if Santa will answer tho since I was a baaaaaaad girl this year.  ()flamdev() Hope to see you here again.

bat : Hello! Thank you very much! The region looks different now tho but neverthless I do hope that you will find it to your liking. Hope that you shall stop by again.

Jmouse : Hi Joan! Thank you very much for a realy wonderful comment! Believe it or not but you just gave me an idea for one of the future updates.  &idea Hope that you shall walk on the rainbows of Rainbow Falls again.

projectadam  :
Hello there! I am very glad that you like visiting Rainbow Falls! Thank you very much for your wonderful words! I am glad that you found the first of "Return to Innocence" updates pleasing and am honorred that you find it inspiring. "The Return to Innocence" updates shall be posted randomly in the future. Once again: Thank you! I do hope that you will find your way here again!

Thank you all for visiting and thank you for leaving your comments wich inspire me to try harder, do better and strive on!

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

thundercrack83

Hi, Lilojame!

The rebuilding of Trinity Falls looks magnificent, my friend! The farms, the neighborhoods--everything is just perfect!

I can't wait to see Lakeshore City, and the trivia game!

Take care!

Dustin

Pat

Lilojame you can gurantee I will be back in every update for sure!!! WoW Your skills are stunning and I just dont what to say but soo very amazing pic's!!! I cant wait for more pics of Trinity falls and of course of Rainbow Falls...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Earth quake

Fabulous upadet Lilojame, I particularity like the Regional view, really impressive.  &apls

9th pic is more realistic.

Good job.

NASCAR_Guy

oooooh Trivia, you have my attention ;D

QuoteMay I ask what "hillbillies" are? (my english is at best medicore) Hope to see you here again!

Uneducated,people who tend to live in small,shanty homes in the hills of Kentucky,Tennessee, West Virginia and Virginia.

they are pretty much the opposite of the people in Rainbow Falls.  ;)
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

kimcar

&apls &apls Not desapointed of this update too. Look great and well organized . Can`t wait for your trivia game.  :thumbsup:

Lilojame

Thank you all for visiting and leaving your comments! I shall replay to all and each of you when we get our winner of Trivia game!

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

sincitybaby

Great MD! I love the photoshopping!!

Anyway here are my answers

1.Nah-rueh-ion
2.Merzibeth Ironfist
3.queens castle
4.The riding school
5.Massive Flooding forced evactuations of many people
6.She gave an order to kill the scientists on sight
7. Lion Ardo Da Vin Chee
8.Newhaven
9.Return to innocence
11.Lakeshore City

Pat

Well I truly honestly believe if I am not mistaken at all Sincitybaby is correct in the answers!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Lilojame

Quote from: Pat on November 13, 2008, 05:19:08 PM
Well I truly honestly believe if I am not mistaken at all Sincitybaby is correct in the answers!!!!

In all except one. (It might be a typo tho, so IF everybody else agrees, if nobody else answers correctly to all till tomorrow, then at that time Sincitybaby shall win)

Pat

Well as it seems that there might be a problem and I think I have all the correct answers here I go with my crack at it....

• Nah-rueh-ion
  • Merzibeth Ironfist
  • queens castle
  • The Riding School
  • It had forced the Residents of Trinity Falls and Newhaven to take refugee to a small and at the time unknown, village of Nestwek
  • The Queen had ordered the capture and execution of the scientist involved
  • The artist was Lion Ardo Da Vin Chee
  • The first city was Newhaven
  • Special Update is "The Return to Innocence"
  • 30th glass of whisky
  • Next city is Lakeshore City
  • 13 falls by my count as well

Lilojame

Here is a little unofficial Sneak-A-Peak of the custom-lotted park under construction (as in game as in LE for now) that shall be named by the winner:

And before I plunge myself back into LE (forgot to do some pieces): The Trivia Game is still opened since for now there are no guaranties that all the answers are correct, but regardless to say, that in both collections of answers resides the same mistake, so if in hours to come nobody tries, the winner would be simply the first who posted.  ???  ;)

EDITED AFTER PAT POSTED (Reply #77) IN ORDER TO NOT INCREASE THE POST COUNT:

THE WINNER OF THE 1ST TRIVIA IS Sincitybaby!!! BUT since Pat give it a try also he will get a consolaton reward neverthless!!!

The Update shall be done till monday (the reason for latness is that I need some quality time with kids and I had to fix some issues with my Plugins Folder...)  Stay Tuned!!!

thundercrack83

Wow, sincitybaby!

That is quite the haul there, my friend!

And Lilojame--brilliant work putting together this trivia contest! I hope that it will be come a repeater here in Rainbow Falls!

Take care!

Dustin

Pat

That is looking real good there Lilojame!!!

EDIT: Karin I cant wait till monday to see the new update and you have a wonderful weekend and stay safe!!!!

Badsim

Quote from: Lilojame on October 31, 2008, 11:34:26 PM

Wellcome to my very first MD ...

Hi Lilojame ,

Aren't you Naryanna , a woman from Slovenia too who has 2 MDs in the Inactive MDs section ? (Ethernia & LoreenyLienns ... )
The resemblance of style is amazing ... and despite the fact these 2 MDs have only one page each , the style was so striking that I didn't forget them .
No matter ... that means I can say otherwise than your style is striking , not seen since Naryanna .... and the mirror of a great imagination !  :thumbsup:

&apls &apls &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Lilojame

Badsim : Actuly you were almost correct. She is my sister. =)