• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Terraformer (corrupted files?)

Started by pedroferreiralp, October 08, 2008, 03:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pedroferreiralp

Hello,
I downloaded the SC4 Terraformer several times and everytime I unzip it an error message pops up asking me to check some log file for details.
Can anyone please help me out with this? I bought the deluxe version and without this programme it's rather pointless to have it... It is!
I have the Windows XP (official, not cracked, or so) and the Direct X 9 installed. I also have the SP3 and Internet Explorer 6 (since, for some reason, I can't install the 7...!), just in case it matters... Could you help me with this, please? Thank you...!

wouanagaine

give us the content of the log file
make sure you read the readme correctly and installed everything needed

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

pedroferreiralp

i would, if only I knew how to access it...
Is there a chance to send the programme per email or so? if it's a matter of being legal or not, I can try to prove that I have the original game...
it's somewhat frustrating, specially because I had it already and was used to it. I had to format the pc and lost it. the terraforming, done directly in the game, is difficult, everlasting and unrealistic...
Could you please help me...?

Geronimo

Hi.

Quote from readme:
MSCVP71.DLL - Some users may need this file. ( in case of error at startup ) It can be found here:
http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?msvcp71

Also you should look at this thread, and check if you have those files mentioned as well.

pedroferreiralp

That was it! Thank you so much, man. Cheers!