• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

ebina's creations - support thread

Started by ebina, October 01, 2008, 07:34:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebina

Sorry, I may be misunderstanding. What I said is to add sidewalk to model based network pieces directly, which cannot be wealth dependent. So it would work for your texture based sidewalk mod but not for T21 based version. Although it might be able to be applied to the T21 based version somehow...

sithlrd98

Maybe I confused you Ebina san! I grabbed a few images that Mas san uploaded in my thread from a early beta of my T-21 wealth mod. I used them to illustrate what adding a basic network S3D as a prop , then T-21 ed looks like. I have also just added a Group , etc. to existing S3D files from the WRC NAM dat , but since there now are two sets of vertices , etc. , the results are much the same , and it would involve re-distributing all of the S3D files from that dat. As I said , I probably jumped the gun with my thoughts , and am sure you know much more than me  :)

Jayson

ebina

Small update to the automatic WRC filler. I have added files for newer DTR curves and switches, and changed height of models to 0.03m to reduce noises as much as possible.

Copy z_NAM_Curves_AutomaticFiller_Rails_07292009.dat to Plugins/Network Addon Mod/Plugins folder. The file needs to be loaded after the NetworkAddonMod_WideRadiusCurves_Rails_Plugin.dat. If you have the old version you need to remove it.

I might add road/street/SAM WRC version sometime.

Leodido

Nice work on these rail!

I have a question for you, I've been trying to use your Yellow Stripped Crosswalks in my city, but when I put the mod in my plugin folder under z, only yellow crosswalk appear on avenue, and I still get white ones on the road. Do you have any idea ?

Omnia, my first MD. Check it out!

ebina

Quote from: Leodido on August 08, 2009, 05:49:20 PM
I have a question for you, I've been trying to use your Yellow Stripped Crosswalks in my city, but when I put the mod in my plugin folder under z, only yellow crosswalk appear on avenue, and I still get white ones on the road. Do you have any idea ?
What's causing the error could be the Euro Road Textures Mod. Since both modds modify the same textures, the problem appears when the ERTM was loaded after the Yellow Striped Crosswalks. Try to move the folder that contains zebra crossing mod into the ERTM folder. Installing files that need to be loaded after something else as a sub folder of other modds is always easier way to fix such problem.

Leodido

Thank you ebina, It fixed it :)

One more question, is it possible to have your crosswalk yellow lines as overlay textures? I'd like to make custom transit enabled slot including crosswalk so I could plop them anywhere not only at intersection?

Also, great work on  these crosswalk they are superb!

Léo.

Omnia, my first MD. Check it out!

vester

Love your rails, Ebina San

ebina

Quote from: Leodido on August 13, 2009, 08:30:37 AM
One more question, is it possible to have your crosswalk yellow lines as overlay textures? I'd like to make custom transit enabled slot including crosswalk so I could plop them anywhere not only at intersection?
I'll try to convert some very basic orthogonal x orthogonal pieces into lot textures. Please wait for a while.

Quote from: vester on August 13, 2009, 12:53:01 PM
Love your rails, Ebina San
Thank you.

ebina

@Leodido : Sorry for the delay. Uploaded Lot Editor textures of Yellow Striped Crosswalks. Files of module number "0xx" are for LE. http://www.mediafire.com/?nmndbjmb2g2
If it does not contain textures you wanted please tell me which textures you will use as LE textures.

I was creating additional puzzle pieces for the Underground Rail that enhances flexibility of U-Rail x ped malls. I created near 50 pieces but most of them are ped malls of different base textures so number of the new pieces is virtually 21. Once I finished the first set I was able to create other sets by simply copying and pasting.

Randomly placed the new pieces to show how they work. All pieces can be placed onto dragged railways directly so you can easily convert existent railways into ped malls.

I'm planning to add more pieces but most of them will not be dual networking pieces like early U-Rail pieces. Concept of my U-Rail pieces is similar to the FLUPs.

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

SC4BOY

Quote from: ebina on August 22, 2009, 04:55:45 AM
@Leodido : ...All pieces can be placed onto dragged railways directly so you can easily convert existent railways into ped malls.

EXCELLENT!!! :)

QuoteI'm planning to add more pieces but most of them will not be dual networking pieces like early U-Rail pieces. Concept of my U-Rail pieces is similar to the FLUPs.

YAY! Bring 'em on!