• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Liaane - a historic country

Started by Fledder200, February 24, 2007, 06:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Welcome to page 5!
wonderful pictures! Great park! :thumbsup:

Heinz

50million simeuros!!! hope you have some going spare for another complimentary suite at the titan!!! i have to admit... my every visit brings pure joy.  ()stsfd() the reconstruction of the station and the surroundings is amazing. i bet my jada.... (the bulldog in my avatar) would love to take a stroll with me there and to the park as well. then id tuck her up in the titan to enjoy the pedal boats at the canal. any single lady liaaners you can introduce me to? lol... lovely city very lovely. and im still not buying a souvenir.  ()stsfd()

ElPhantasmo69

Wow. There are no half measures in Lianne; all or nothing. Fantastic work as usual!

Badsim

Hi Fledder ,

You're right to "maintenir" !  ;D

Excellent update showing your progresses ! I don't know if these construction Lots are your own , but I enjoy very much the way you used them temporarily before to show the new area ... &apls . It's Devotion ! ;)

I love this picture too showing the size of Liaane , really larger than I thought .
Quote from: Fledder200 on April 03, 2007, 03:51:51 PM

Hehe , I enjoy more and more this MD  at each update . :thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

sebes

Hey - for a moment I though you were building the Noord-Zuid-lijn in Liaane  $%Grinno$%

See you in The That my diva !
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

kimcar

Great pics and work you have done . I like the overview pics , beautiful  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

mattb325

Hello Fledder - I like what you are doing here with Liaane. The hotels look lovely along the canal; thankyou for the advertising (I'll give you the money later, I promise  $%Grinno$% :D)

thundercrack83

Great update, Fledder! I agree with Badsim, I never realized how big Liaane really was! I would love to see a region shot. Keep up the good work!

Fledder200

well a quick reply at Badsim and thundercrack83:
That pic Badsim quoted is just a small part of Liaane...yes it realy is :)

click on the pic to see a wide areal shot of Liaane :)...it's a huge pic tough..
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

dedgren

Gee, Fled- Doncha think Liaane needs a few downtown freeways...

It'd be the Robert Moses [linkie] thing to do!

That was great big pic, my friend.  I must have looked at it for 15 minutes judging by the amount of drool on my keyboard.  Liaane- yeah!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Fledder200

well thank you david!
Liaane has some high ways in the city but they are all located underground!!
You can one of the enterance near the small airport on the right...but i'm replacing them with the Big-dig by blahdy now :)

Badsim

Thanks for the pic, Fledder , really interesting ! :thumbsup:
I can see some similarities with AntiGone , I guess this city tile will become the downtown of a larger city , isn't it ?
Maybe have you already said it but I would like to know since how many time you're working on Liaane ? ::)

Excellent work . ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

thundercrack83

Thanks for the aerial shot, Fledder! It looks fantastic. Great job!

Fledder200

dedgren
Thanx David, she is my little baby! LoL
the reason why i didn't build huge high-way's and intersections is simply because i don't want to ruin the historic and authentic look of the city!
so thats why i stuffed them all underground

football_fever
Thanx Babe!  :thumbsup:

iamgoingtoeatyou
LoL Dan, maybe soon in Hotdogspark,along Hotdogslaan, you can buy some hotdogs ;)

Shadow Assassin
This is still the old Liaane minus J&A...simply to let everyone overhere get used to Liaane and then i'm going do the updates at the sametime as on ST...
thats why the updates overthere are curently on hold.

bat
Thank you!! glad you liked it!!

Heinz
still not buying souveniers ?? Maybe an own home in Liaane will push you over the edge :)
There are plenty of single ladies in Liaane...you met old Lady Toonail right??...she is single muhahahahah

ElPhantasmo69
Thank you! well i'm trying to do my best...and if i build something...and later i don't like it at that place, i demo it..same like the houses
i try not to let them repeat them self as much...to keep it real. i always have in mind : what will i like when i'm living here? and so on.

Badsim
Thank you! yes it's bigger than everyone thinks :)
the construction lots aren't my own and from who they are...i realy don't know...i found them on the stex a long long time ago!!
I wish Liaane was only 1% as good as Antigone is! At the bigining of Liaane i spend about 3 week to build a small size city. because i had no "block maxis" buildings Mod
so i had to zone...let grow..demo...let grow..demo and so on till i found the building that i wanted. But now with this amazing Mod i can just zone...let grow and remove the repeats. that makes it a lot easier for me, but for every "city Zone" i spent about 2 weeks to realise and make it perfect.
This tile is Liaane-old center, and Liaane-new center, Liaane-Haven and Liaane-... ( <---name yet to come) are going to be build when Liaane old- center is done :)

sebes
Muhahaha yes...i tough some one would recognise the "that" as the amazing Club the "it" in Amsterdam!
hahaha and yes it looked like the Noord-zuid lijn doesn't it? :)

kimcar
Thank you!! glad you liked it!

mattb325
LoL...no...the plaesure is all mine!! i realy love your stuff!!
i have the fire stations, St Georges Hall,  Newtown Post Office, Benevolent Asylum and the Bourke Street Public School aswell!!
i realy like your stuff, they are very very Liaanish :)

thundercrack83
Glad you liked the areal view! yes it's big isn't it...and i'm just building it bigger!!
so keep looking out for new updates :)

The Update:

This time I will give you some random shots from Liaane.

A new housing block is being build

aaaaaw what a cute little apartments :)

The Theahouse.
Once a meeting place for the riches of Liaane,
now a monument and a small gallery for unknowe painters, who can show their work with
a litlle help from the T.R.H.F.U.P.F.
(The Royal Help For Unknown Painters Foundation)

The American embassy

Just wanna show you this one, Who said that the ingame buildings aren't beautifull??

A nice view of the convention center and some modern buildings!

The Midnight star church

well this was it again...see you next time :)
bye bye...zwaai zwaai!!

Heinz

QuoteHeinz
still not buying souveniers ?? Maybe an own home in Liaane will push you over the edge
There are plenty of single ladies in Liaane...you met old Lady Toonail right??...she is single muhahahahah

still not buying souvenirs! lol  :P and yes! an own home or even just a condo unit in Liaane will definitely push me over the edge!!!  $%Grinno$% canal side, along the rich and famous will be PERFECT!  :thumbsup: compliments of the Queen, i hope  ()stsfd() Lady Toonail??? i'd rather be single!!! but of course, i'd be ready to mingle.  :P Liaane's development seems to be harsh on nature tho.. no forests?  :P that aside, i'm loving my every visit!!!  &apls

kwakelaar

I am most impressed by the imagination you show in making new squares and streets in the different parts of your city, there are so many details to discover.

sebes

Very nice update again Fledder. I see quite some building that I've never seen before - you have quite an interesting plug-in folder there. The park and houses surrounding the Midnight Star Church is very much to my likings, with fantastic detail :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

sEAhAwk fAn121

jeej! great update fleddy!! i ant more more more!!  &apls

thundercrack83

Beautiful job! I love your attention to details, especially with the parks that you create. I wish I had the knack for things like that. Keep up the good work!

Badsim

Quote from: Fledder200 on April 08, 2007, 10:09:32 AM

I wish Liaane was only 1% as good as ....

You're too humble , Fledder ....  $%Grinno$%
I took the decision to "LotEdit" an entire city , it's an hard decision (due to the time requested ) but when it's done , the way is so easy ,... trust me ; I'm not sure at all that I would be as good than you using only existing Lots . I respect very much players able to build this way so great cities , that demands at least the same ingenuosity . ;)
Great update of closer views ... on at least 6 BATs I didn't know . :thumbsup: