• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Liaane - a historic country

Started by Fledder200, February 24, 2007, 06:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M4346

Quote from: M4346 on February 25, 2007, 10:35:21 AM
Who's SHT?  ()what()

Nevermind... lol. I, reluctantly, went to ST to check it out. Thanks anyway.

Looking forward to Update Nr. 2.

EDIT: Welcome to page 2! ;)
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Badsim

Good work with these W2W wonderful Bats . I wasn't yet tempted by them individually but when I see them together ... So , I have to visit your CJ at Simtro , it's an effort for me , I'm tired of JRN Server Error or wait , wait , wait ...never sure that it will come ... $%Grinno$% , but I'll do . ;D

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Fledder200

Cali
Thank you Cali! I love SG's canals ( and i love the opie canal aswel) well if you ever want to visit Amsterdam..Look atl Liaane to find the hotspots ;)

-M-
Thanx for opening page 2  :thumbsup:
Well i'm posting the old pic's first, to let the people overhere get used to Liaane, but new pic's will follow!!
So you found out who or what the SHT-Team is eej? :p

Schulmanator
What is it with you three? is it love that i can feel in the air ? you bought them off me ( wel the sht-team did), but now you can enjoy them
every update! but thanx for still suporting the old town :)

dedgren
Well thank you David! You know, i never heard about that MOD..so i downloaded it right away...instaled it...and it didn't work :(
don't know what i did wrong, i did every thing what the readme said me to do! Anyhoo i'm glad you like it..here is some more!!

Naryanna
Thanx sweety! *evil lord bananarama* says : muhahahahahaha my lill Queen..one day you wiel bie mine muhahahahaha

thundercrack83
well thank you! Nice to see you here aswel! Like i said earlyer...new pic's will come,but first the "golden oldies";)

Antoine
Thank you, thank you!! i'm doing my best..:)

sebes
Hahahaha i'm trying too look like it...but then again i don't...just becouse a Rotterdammer can't build a 020 ;)

emilin
thanks, hahaha maybe it will work...but the girls are still on ST, so you can folow them there, they are now in the Comedy CJ.

kwakelaar
thanx!! well i found a lot...but yours i didn't find ( yet)..but your amazing monastery will fit amazingly well in my new brain-spinsel
Liaane- Nature calls. :)

nova vesfalo
thank you my Friend! well it seems that the Girls are more popular than i tought...maybe i'll have them back one day.  ::)

NikNik
realy?? wow, i never tought i would build up a street that would look like a real Amsterdam street!!
( i have visit Amsterdam many many times, but mostly it was dark and i was not 100% sober  ::) ) anyhoo...well yeh i tough you guys would bite me :)
But that was not true:)

Badsim
I bow for thee, o great one!! lol, the vanderaap houses are one of the best ever made BAT's there are, the detail, the look, the vibe it has it all.
you don't have to go all the way down to ST...i'm posting every update pic here ( exept the once with my city girls June and April, they are far to
destructible for sc4Devotion :) anyway...i'm so i love with your city! everything is a real pleasure to look at. you inspired me to make LE's aswel..but
they don't look the great..when i plop them in game...i always think "damm thats ugly " but maybe one day i'll try again!

The update

Thanks all for your nice words and warm welcome!
It's time to take you back again to Liaane!!

what ever happend to that car near that tree?

This one of the best pic i ever made!..too bad that those stupid UDI's are in it!

what is a city without it?

and for you all to close this update...a nice mosaic!

this was update nr2!!
i hoped you liked it...see you soon!

and remember...don't be a stranger, ring a doorbel and have some coffee with a Liaaner!! ( but don't ring at nr 46!)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

oldrogue

Yeah, very very good,......you obviously take alot of time planning and designing your cities......I especially love the mosaic.....wow. &apls
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

sebes

That "one of the best pictures" you every made is the best I have seen!   :thumbsup:

It's sooo cool...like De Jordaan in real!  I can picture me in my favo restaurant there  (biting lost Rotterdammers  ;) 
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Nikopol

Fantastic mosaic..... I should use the GLR more in my citys.

M4346

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Cali

haha, Ikea is a world domination :D. love the mosaic as well, and great work on the canals :thumbsup:
"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

thundercrack83

Wow, great update! I love the GLR station surrounded by the pedestrian mall. It looks absolutely fantastic. Keep up the good work!

Schulmanator

Wow! Looks very Dutch.... Liaanisch!!

Nice pix. I may have something Liaanisch up my sleeve soon in Schulmania. I wonder if there will be any cameo appearances from any "celebrities"....  ()what()
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Archangel

:) i like :)

Ja, schulhunky, i wonder if any celebrities will visit Liaane *Cough* MEEEE!!!!!! *Cough*

oh ... ahh...... ja

Flipside

Very beautiful.

I love those statues by the library area ...

bat

Wonderful pictures! Great update! Fantastic using of GLR! :thumbsup:

petercintn

Nice MD so far Fledder200.  I admit to not having a clue, I only glanced at the CJ's at ST and I didn't see yours, so it's good your bringing it here.  Guess I'll see what's all the talks about.  Till next update.
Carolina Tar Heels... National Champs again!

dedgren

Fled- Was there any doubt?  A stunning Euro-city, beautifully detailed.

I'll PM you in the next little bit as to your troubles with the "no one-way arrows" mod.  It's always worked like a charm for me.  We'll sort it out.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Fledder200

thank you all.....soon a update!! but i'm running with a little RL problem right now...But soon Liaane will be back...so hold your breath a bit longer ;)
and thank you David! i'll be waiting :p
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

kwakelaar

Again a very nice update from this city looking so much like the real thing, although the GLR station with the palms takes away some of the illusion  ;D But with winters like we have now, you probably will see palms in the streets of Amsterdam any year now. %wrd
Sorry, no real Dutch bats from me, vanderAap and Haarlemmergold are the masters in that area, and Tag also of course.

rooker1

Great work, love the tram layout, canals, and the over all feel of the whole thing. &apls :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

seemurray2

Well done, Fledder, this looks great!

Cali

patiently waiting for another wonderful update ;D
"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"